yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hover Board is real (Holy Shit!) Back to the future is Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hover Board is real (Holy Shit!) Back to the future is Now!

I'm embedding the video too.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Here's the actual website http://huvrtech.com/

Seems like it has the backing of Mark Cuban too

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Okay Steve I can't buy anymore mones because I have to save for a huvrboard...

Comment

I know right. I need to sell more mones so I can afford one. These are going to be expensive, I'm sure

Steve O

Comment

Yeah they are... It kinda seems like you have to preprogram it tho?

Comment

Activate with bluetooth hmmmm sounds good, maybe its great but this make people lazy to walk....
            Noob Hunting on Something

Comment

After reading this it seems like its a joke. Thought as much due to the power requirements in creating any type of antigrav technology

Comment

Its fake. Funny or Die. Crazy how Ferral got Mark Cubin involved and all the other ass-hats.:crap:

Steve O

Comment

I know.....looks cool as ever though

Comment

scuttlebutt says it may be a teaser of a teaser for a possible Back to the Future 4 as next year will be the 30th anniversary of the first one...could be interesting

Comment

Lol wish it was real though. If it was someone would jump out of a plane and land safely with it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X