yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

who else thinks GOT sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else thinks GOT sucks?

i dont tend to get disappointing or emotionally invested in TV shows.
    when it starts to suck i stop watching them.

but there is something about GOT that was different.
    the production was bigger then everything ever aired on a tv screen.
    the plot was amazing and the "everything can happen" that was so missing in anything that comes out of hollywood was so awesome.

and then the writers went full retards.
    the ending can be compared to the worst of the worst.
    season 8 is like a blockbuster movie that throws mind blowing effects on you without any attempt at all to make sense.
    but its even worse then that because it still pretends to have a sophisticated plot, when its total bullshit.
    i literally guessed most of what was going to happen by thinking "what do the writers think we expect? well the opposite is going to happen".

its so weird and frustrating.
    now ill go back to watching all the other shit plot movies, at least there i dont expect better.

Comment

Never seen it
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I absolutely agree, the series went horribly near the end. Apparently the writers were trying to wrap up the show as fast as possible despite given being the possibly of having 3 or more seasons due to their work on the next Star Wars movies . The fact that they couldn't come up with a decent plot after running out of source material is a major factor too. It's a shame since I loved the show up to the end of Season 6 despite the odd hiccups here and there. After that it felt more like a chore than something that I was truly invested in, truly could have been the best show of the decade
          �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
            I absolutely agree, the series went horribly near the end. Apparently the writers were trying to wrap up the show as fast as possible despite given being the possibly of having 3 or more seasons due to their work on the next Star Wars movies . The fact that they couldn't come up with a decent plot after running out of source material is a major factor too. It's a shame since I loved the show up to the end of Season 6 despite the odd hiccups here and there. After that it felt more like a chore than something that I was truly invested in, truly could have been the best show of the decade
            haha yeah, it was sooooo close to being a master piece, so close.

i just saw what went wrong being perfectly explained by a great youtube channel called captain midnight.
            the writers were really good at extracting the plot points efficiently from the books.
            when they ran out of books they were hitting all the plot points wayyy too efficiently.
            they had the points they wanted to reach and they were sprinting towards them.

such a shame.

Comment

I've never watched it before. I really wonder what the obsession about it is. I always get skeptical when a majority of people spend their time discussing one show (I know that sounds weird, but I'm also somewhat of a conspiracy junkie). Nothing about it has ever intrigued me.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
                i dont tend to get disappointing or emotionally invested in TV shows.
                when it starts to suck i stop watching them.
                GoT does start to suck ... in its season finale
                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                APEX: Manimal 2
                * sample bottle

Comment

Hearing people talk about GOT is like hearing people talk about a Renaissance Festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                    I've never watched it before. I really wonder what the obsession about it is. I always get skeptical when a majority of people spend their time discussing one show (I know that sounds weird, but I'm also somewhat of a conspiracy junkie). Nothing about it has ever intrigued me.
                    its just a really good show.

its the only show that is both a really good drama and an amazing visual artwork.

Comment

I saw the first three seasons, then I left GOT. I am wondering if I should take a weekend and binge watch GoT this summer.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        I saw the first three seasons, then I left GOT. I am wondering if I should take a weekend and binge watch GoT this summer.
                        probably not. it gets worse and worse after season 5.
                        season 8 is a spectacular visual display and an insulting level of screenwriting.

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post

probably not. it gets worse and worse after season 5.
                          season 8 is a spectacular visual display and an insulting level of screenwriting.
                          I can just imagine....
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm right there with you hombre. I've been watching since season 1 so I've been invested in the show the whole time. I thought it was a great show all the way up til the end. Even season 7 was fine because it seemed like they were really building up to something spectacular. I don't know if D&D axed the show early because they're going to be working on Star Wars soon or just that HBO is making way for the spinoff about the Long Night ("Bloodmoon" is what I think it's called) but they really didn't give the show a good send off. If anything, the way they ended the show will likely take away viewers from the new show.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
                              I'm right there with you hombre. I've been watching since season 1 so I've been invested in the show the whole time. I thought it was a great show all the way up til the end. Even season 7 was fine because it seemed like they were really building up to something spectacular. I don't know if D&D axed the show early because they're going to be working on Star Wars soon or just that HBO is making way for the spinoff about the Long Night ("Bloodmoon" is what I think it's called) but they really didn't give the show a good send off. If anything, the way they ended the show will likely take away viewers from the new show.
                              yeah, season 8 was very entertaining but it was 180 from what the show was about.
                              also, there was some really bad and lazy writing that is beyond just the show being rushed.
                              like they really didnt care anymore.

i already dont mind it but it always hurt me seeing someone or something being so close to greatness and kick the bucket.

i didnt see the new star wars movies and i have zero interest in them.
                              i know they are shit and i dont want to see a frencise i love being slain like that.
                              i rather see a stupid movie that is stupid from the beginning.

Comment

Never seen it. Gotham is fire tho

Comment

The final season sucked, but the first 4 seasons were great. We need GRRM to finish the series because some of the storylines were too complex and complicated to wrap up so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
                                    The final season sucked, but the first 4 seasons were great. We need GRRM to finish the series because some of the storylines were too complex and complicated to wrap up so quickly.
                                    He is going to write them anyway, isn't he?
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

He is going to write them anyway, isn't he?
                                      Hate to say it but some people think he'll die before finishing them. The last book, A Dance With Dragons was written in 2011. The series declined in quality after the TV material passed the books. GRRM said he has 2 more to finish and I hope he gets to them.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

Hate to say it but some people think he'll die before finishing them. The last book, A Dance With Dragons was written in 2011. The series declined in quality after the TV material passed the books. GRRM said he has 2 more to finish and I hope he gets to them.
                                        He is 71 year old and can have ten good years left. Let us be optimists.
                                        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X