yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What The Word Unisexy Reminds Me Of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What The Word Unisexy Reminds Me Of

Yes I ended the Title with a preposition but Grammarly says it's Ok
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1970s-mens-hairstyles.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	105211

Hmm, could you explain in words what unisexy reminds you of?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Transvestite. Men in women's clothes and in women's hairstyles. The male identity being surrendered but not the woman's.

austin powers dance GIF by Art of the Title

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        Transvestite. Men in women's clothes and in women's hairstyles. The male identity being surrendered but not the woman's.

austin powers dance GIF by Art of the Title
        Ok, for me the expression Unisexy say something can be used by both genders.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I guess anything can be used by both genders in modern countries

Comment

I guess anything can be used by both genders in modern countries
            Yeah, but the point with the unisexy is that it is created neutral to begin with.
            Arsenal

Comment

But its not from my male perspective. From my perspective, I see feminized male, not a maculinized woman. If I walk into a unisex hair salon, I know I'm walking int a woman's hair salon that wants to grab some male business. When I walk into a unisex salon I never walk into a men's barbershop that wants women's business, it's always the other way around. Unisex is a female thing, the stylists are female, the decor is feminine and you are going to get a haircut that requires female maintenance to get feminine curves. I can't walk into a unisex salon and get a hot towel and a straight razor because they are not truly unisex, they are female.

Comment

But its not from my male perspective. From my perspective, I see feminized male, not a maculinized woman. If I walk into a unisex hair salon, I know I'm walking int a woman's hair salon that wants to grab some male business. When I walk into a unisex salon I never walk into a men's barbershop that wants women's business, it's always the other way around. Unisex is a female thing, the stylists are female, the decor is feminine and you are going to get a haircut that requires female maintenance to get feminine curves. I can't walk into a unisex salon and get a hot towel and a straight razor because they are not truly unisex, they are female.
                You are afraid to be perceived as gay.
                Arsenal

Comment

Or perhaps I don't want females dictating my identity so that THEY are not afraid. You are free to interpret things through your own bisexual lense. I don't think thats what I said though. I said or tried to say I don't want to look like a female. There's a difference.

That clarified a bit more, There are days when I want to have an attractive, or non-threatening presence but I want to do that without having to be perceived as gay or feminine. Pheromones are a way to send those signals without having to make a visual display of another gender or preference. I can be nice friendly and warm without wearing a skirt, falsies, heals and long extensively styled hair. I can transcend labels

Comment

Unless you do look like a woman, nobody would take you for one.
                    Arsenal

Comment

nor do I want to appear effeminate.

There is no value, no payback I can appreciate in that. For instance, it may get me friendzone or gay propositions but I don't value those. They may be worth something to other people but they are not worth anything to me.

Comment

nor do I want to appear effeminate.

There is no value, no payback I can appreciate in that. For instance, it may get me friendzone or gay propositions but I don't value those. They may be worth something to other people but they are not worth anything to me.
                        This is just getting weirder and weirder.

excited shimmy GIF
                        Arsenal

Comment

Is it a language barrier or a self-awareness barrier you think? Self-awareness at depth is foreign to most people but since You are NOW a level 10 influencer on a forum that requires tons of self-awareness and people skills I thought that the conversation could flow smoothly. If its nuances in a language I can rephrase if that's your motivation for pulling the gay card twice on me. I know it can be uncomfortable across the nuance of language. It doesn't trigger BTW but I can tell you I perceive it as kinda juvenile.

and That guyiron man eye roll GIF

Comment

Is it a language barrier or a self-awareness barrier you think? Self-awareness at depth is foreign to most people but since You are NOW a level 10 influencer on a forum that requires tons of self-awareness and people skills I thought that the conversation could flow smoothly. If its nuances in a language I can rephrase if that's your motivation for pulling the gay card twice on me. I know it can be uncomfortable across the nuance of language. It doesn't trigger BTW but I can tell you I perceive it as kinda juvenile.

and That guyiron man eye roll GIF
                            Come on, I did not imply you were gay at all. Never once. Can't you take a joke?
                            And what is it with Shaq you don't like?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Jokes are fine valkyrie lady

Comment

This explained well
                                PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                APEX: Manimal 2
                                * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X