yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Other Vbulletin forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Vbulletin forums

Do any of you go to Vbulletin forums related to other hobbies that you have? I really miss the interface being everywhere and everyone using it to some degree.

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
    Do any of you go to Vbulletin forums related to other hobbies that you have? I really miss the interface being everywhere and everyone using it to some degree.
    I have no idea, but I am thinking about searching for a forum where they discuss firewalls and security threats against Macs, I am sure it will be extremely exciting.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I have no idea, but I am thinking about searching for a forum where they discuss firewalls and security threats against Macs, I am sure it will be extremely exciting.
    There are actually a lot of good mac forums out there. I don't think I've seen a VB version though

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by BlahMind View Post
      VB5 kind of messed it up for them in my opinion. VB4 was very robust and then they completely changed everything with 5. So many mods didn't work and everything was new. I had to teach myself all over again how to use it.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

There are actually a lot of good mac forums out there. I don't think I've seen a VB version though
        I know there is, I just need to find a fun one.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I would say MacRumors is my favorite. Its not VB but as to apple stuff its pretty solid. Everyone seems friendly enough

Steve O

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the link. <3

I would say MacRumors is my favorite. Its not VB but as to apple stuff its pretty solid. Everyone seems friendly enough
          Let me check.
          Arsenal

Comment

VB5 kind of messed it up for them in my opinion. VB4 was very robust and then they completely changed everything with 5. So many mods didn't work and everything was new. I had to teach myself all over again how to use it.
            Same here. Always felt VB5 was the Vista of Vbulletin. Most other forums that I've either been on or read through that use VB still use the older versions. I know one admin who refuses to upgrade past VB4 because he has heard how clunky VB5 can be. It feels more stable now, than when it first came out but it's still not the same...

Comment

• BlahMind
              BlahMind commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't blame that admin at all. And Vista? Haha I'd say VB5 is more like the Windows 8 - where everything begin to totally transform into something unrecognizable.

VB5 kind of messed it up for them in my opinion. VB4 was very robust and then they completely changed everything with 5.
            I absolutely agree. I really miss the old world of forums being dominated by VB4. VB5 is not so much a forum as a content management system in my opinion.

Comment

This is my first VB board. I usually boycott non-opensource. I've run several BBBoard but my favorite even though it does not have threading is Simple Machines.

I long for the days of the old multithreaded newsreaders like Microplanet Gravity. Those were designed for serious discussion and research among the academics and scientific communities until someone invented the word troll. No one has yet come up with forum software that compares for free flow and exchange of ideas and the ideas those ideas generated.

I cannot stand Stack Overflow's moderators but the software they have developed has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                This is my first VB board. I usually boycott non-opensource. I've run several BBBoard but my favorite even though it does not have threading is Simple Machines.

I long for the days of the old multithreaded newsreaders like Microplanet Gravity. Those were designed for serious discussion and research among the academics and scientific communities until someone invented the word troll. No one has yet come up with forum software that compares for free flow and exchange of ideas and the ideas those ideas generated.

I cannot stand Stack Overflow's moderators but the software they have developed has potential.
                I used simple machines for a graffiti board I ran for years. I think the original massageXS board might have been sm too. I really liked it, especially their gui but there were gaping security flaws which ultimately led me to VB. Then again it might have just been my tech guy making unsubstantiated claims for positioning reasons. VB is pretty solid in my view. Regular updates/patches and pretty robust.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X