yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Binaural beats/subliminal sickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binaural beats/subliminal sickness

I've listened to a few binaural beats and subliminals before... But today I decided to give indigo mind labs free absolute confidence a try while cleaning my room... About 20-30min afterwards I felt dizzy/sick... It's about an hour later and I'm feeling sick as Phuck! Anyone w experience in binaural beats can you help me out. I feel sleepy/ tired and nauseated almost to the point of throwing up, also have a headache.

That noise hit you hard.

What happened is it put your mind into overdrive.

I would strongly suggest you listen to these while you sleep if this is how they are affecting you while awake.

I still get sleepy during the day after listen to them for over four weeks now because they are forcing my brain to work so hard when it would ordinarily be chilling out while I sleep.

I experienced the headaches a couple days as well.

The track is working though cause I'm feeling much more confident than I was a few weeks ago.

Comment

Magnus... I was tripping balls! It was like the scene from Zoolander when they were getting high, spinning in a circle. I don't think I'll try it again lol... Felt like vertigo, not very fun at all.

Comment

Might want to talk to catlord about your experience. He seems to be the MAN when it comes to subs. I do know they are powerful though.

Comment

Alrighty... So who is this Catlord and how do I contact him. I MIGHT give it another go tonight, but right before sleeping.

Comment

Catlord is the one who owns that subliminal site. lol

Comment

LoL okay thanks, appreciate it!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X