Beautiful places in your area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful places in your area

I decided to start this because i think it will be cool to share some beautiful places from all around the world.
    I will start with the place where i growth and lived for 20 years.
    Cape Kaliakra ,Kavarna ,Bulgaria
    Love that place i miss it so much .

Attached Files

I live in New York, enough said.

But no seriously, I mean the REAL New York.

With mountains:
    I love Bear Mountain when the weather is warmer!

The hiking trails w/ waterfalls...
    Image result for New York hiking trails

There's a Blue Hole in the Catskils that I haven't visited yet, but really want to. It's just a bit far from me.

The new bridge

And so much more, especially the homes!

I have to say the best part about living in the suburbs is having a backyard, watching kids play in the street (and live a normal life without the fast life of NYC), and friendly neighbors.
    Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, Babe, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196
    different color = sample

Comment

I love it.I hope one day i can visit this beautiful nature.
      That's so cool that you have the peace and quiet from the big city.
      I was raised in a very very small town with all the things you described and i miss it so much

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        I decided to start this because i think it will be cool to share some beautiful places from all around the world.
        I will start with the place where i growth and lived for 20 years.
        Cape Kaliakra ,Kavarna ,Bulgaria
        Love that place i miss it so much .
        Ok, so are your native tongue bulgarian, turkish or romani?
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Silvia Bra, tusen takk for at du spurte. I learned russian at school and lived in St. Petersburg for a year. I thought you might recognize the expression.

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup it's Cyrillic.I know russian as well i was just kidding

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Silvia yeah, tova is russian, but I wasn't sure how the bulgarian breaks down the grammatical category, if it is a subject or a direct object.

Click image for larger version

Name:	munkholmenAvis4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	101425

This is a little islet from where I live, we go swimming there in the summer. The islet is called Munkholm.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Silvia When are you coming?

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          Well,not sure yet.Actually my boyfriend its not aware still about my plans .But i would love to see the beautiful nature that i seen only on pictures

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Silvia Come over and stay some weeks, it will be fun.

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        I love it.I hope one day i can visit this beautiful nature.
        That's so cool that you have the peace and quiet from the big city.
        I was raised in a very very small town with all the things you described and i miss it so much
        Yes, I really, really love the suburbs. I want to live in Manhattan, but that's only because I'm single and young. When it comes to settling down, I'd move right back to the suburbs. I also really like New Jersey.
        Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, Babe, P96, P86, P83, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196
        different color = sample

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X