yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pun Intended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pun Intended?

We all flirt in some fashion or another. I've been overt and covert.

I have a mind that readily and easily diverts straight to the gutter. I also know plenty of people the same way.

Certainly, that one who giggles when I say something completely innocently - and they giggle - cue me realizing how what I said could totally be construed as something I never intended - but almost more hilarious because it wasn't intended.

I love puns. I love playing with people on purpose, saying things with that perfectly straight face that will leave them wondering - "Did she jus-? Noooo, she couldn't have meant that..."

Apparently I have practiced this enough, I'm nearly unaware when it happens sometimes...

Example. Returning a rolling file cabinet that was borrowed. Come across person I know and banter around with often.
    Me - I borrowed this earlier and would like to return it.
    Him - Oh! Thank you. You can leave it there and I'll take care of it.
    Me - If you let me know where you would like it, I'll be happy to see it gets where you would like it to go and put it there.

Innocent interaction right?
    Now, if I had been flirting I could have made that sound suggestive, but I promise, this particular time I really was being good
    But he says - Now see! You say stuff like that and I never know if your talking about this or something else.

I had to think about how what I said could have sounded, and sadly, I giggled right away.

Does anyone elseuse puns on purpose to avoid being blatant?

Have you ever had anything you've said misconstrued? (Like the above example)

Have you ever said anything out loud that sounded totally different than it did in your head? One of those, Oops, I'm not going to be able to take that back, hope nobody's brain is in the same gutter as mine...
    Or worse, you're already laughing at yourself and nobody else knows why but you...
    Or your friend gets it before you even finish your sentence and you're both laughing uncontrollably and others around you are like - what's going on there?

Or
    Am I all alone here...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I had a habit of just blurting out everything that was on my mind before, now that habit is gone. I learned the art of suggestion....
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      I had a habit of just blurting out everything that was on my mind before, now that habit is gone. I learned the art of suggestion....
      That's usually what goes on. Creating the, "What did she mean when she said that? Was it naughty or nice?"

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's usually what goes on. Creating the, "What did she mean when she said that? Was it naughty or nice?"
        In my case it was often both.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

The other day, I was texting my friend about the mock ups that he will be creating for me. I didn't send him the sketches when I said I would, so I told him: "You'll be getting it later tonight. I'm just too tired" and he was like, "ayeeee!" and that's when I realized what I said lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          The other day, I was texting my friend about the mock ups that he will be creating for me. I didn't send him the sketches when I said I would, so I told him: "You'll be getting it later tonight. I'm just too tired" and he was like, "ayeeee!" and that's when I realized what I said lol
          Hahaha! BINGO! Things exactly like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Of course he was happy...
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Of course he was happy...
              LOL, I know right. Men.
              There are some women who can be platonic friends with men, and there are some who just can't because every dude wants to fk them.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X