Star Wars Trailer Teaser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Trailer Teaser

"The Rise of Skywalker teaser trailer is here" https://twitter.com/i/events/1116751055465762816

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, but I'll go see it as I'm a sucker for a SW movie! And the effects look great... but that's to be expected...

Comment

May the force be with you.

But

Star Wars as a pheromone blend? What would that be?
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        May the force be with you.

But

Star Wars as a pheromone blend? What would that be?
        I don't think I could even attempt something like that.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

SteveO's phone rings.

Voice: Uh, hi SteveO. This is Adam Driver's personal assistant. He was wondering if you could create a blend called "Whiney SOB?"

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X