yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but I love big hair on a lady

Drives me wild
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you now, ahahah hmmmm!

I personally don't understand the difference in length. My Ex's doesn't get any shorter, it just gets bigger and bigger. A lawn leaf bag might make a nice shower cap for her.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      ahahahhaah

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I personally don't understand the difference in length. My Ex's doesn't get any shorter, it just gets bigger and bigger. A lawn leaf bag might make a nice shower cap for her.
    Is she Black?

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      No, mostly Irish but born in Africa Excuse my curiosity btw.

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      Oooh, I'm assuming South Africa? Muestereate

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      correct assumption

what kind of products do you guys recommend for dry hair and split ends?
    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      Double check your diet, do you get enough protein? I recall my hair getting thick after a winter of OxTail soup. Has gelatin

• AmandaXS
      AmandaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      i really dont eat foods that consist of protein but im gonna have to start eating foods with protein

Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post
    You should use something wet like water. Tears are a good source of water. I can make you cry if you'd like, although Hayley is much better at it. As to split ends try voodoo!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why your hair looks like a Viking Steve , ahahaha

• AmandaXS
      AmandaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      XSteveO im goood on crying but thank you for the offer its very appreciated

Or just shave your hair

Now more serious.. Try with cocunut oil or some natural oils for split ends

Comment

• AmandaXS
      AmandaXS commented
      Editing a comment
      lmao its funny that you say that cause yesterday in the morning i was trying to fix my hair and i was getting ready to shave my head off. but thank you for the suggestion!

ragu oxtail GIF

Comment

I am not sure if this applies to all texture of hair but for dry hair you have to keep it moisturized often. What most ppl do is keep a bottle with some water mixed with essential oils that they use daily. If you use grease in your hair I suggest switching to oils and always apply in the scalp first. So apply your oils or any hair treatment in the scalp , from the scalp to the tip.
      It is a misconception that you apply hair treatments directly to the hair when the scalp is what takes the treatment to the roots and then to the rest of the hair.

For split ends, trim often until all the split ends are gone and continue to trim regularly

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I am not sure if this applies to all texture of hair but for dry hair you have to keep it moisturized often. What most ppl do is keep a bottle with some water mixed with essential oils that they use daily. If you use grease in your hair I suggest switching to oils and always apply in the scalp first. So apply your oils or any hair treatment in the scalp , from the scalp to the tip.
        It is a misconception that you apply hair treatments directly to the hair when the scalp is what takes the treatment to the roots and then to the rest of the hair.

For split ends, trim often until all the split ends are gone and continue to trim regularly
        Thank you so much! i feel like this is going to be very helpful. its funny that you mentioned trimming my hair because about two months ago i cut all of my hair and before i cut all of my hair it was down to my butt but now its to my shoulders but its growing really fast
        AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          My pleasure love <3

Thank you so much! i feel like this is going to be very helpful. its funny that you mentioned trimming my hair because about two months ago i cut all of my hair and before i cut all of my hair it was down to my butt but now its to my shoulders but its growing really fast

I am glad you reminded me. After I replied to your post I read it again and I realize I gave you some tips but you asked for products.

I have no idea what products work best for your hair type, my sister is better than this than I am

I just know that grease is not good as it clogs up the hair follicles making it harder to grow. Use natural oils

The ones I use are :

carrot oil
        castor oil
        joboba oil
        olive oil

You can make a mix in a bottle but I know that castor oil helps damaged hair and it makes your hair thicker. I used it because after my son I suffered hair loss at the front and it is growing back nicely thanks to castor oil

Comment

I am glad you reminded me. After I replied to your post I read it again and I realize I gave you some tips but you asked for products.

I have no idea what products work best for your hair type, my sister is better than this than I am

I just know that grease is not good as it clogs up the hair follicles making it harder to grow. Use natural oils

The ones I use are :

carrot oil
          castor oil
          joboba oil
          olive oil

You can make a mix in a bottle but I know that castor oil helps damaged hair and it makes your hair thicker. I used it because after my son I suffered hair loss at the front and it is growing back nicely thanks to castor oil
          woow thats amazing! where can i get the oils? like any hair or beauty supply store? to be honest with you any information i get is helpful so i really appreciate it
          AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

I purchase from this site. You will notice they sell of lot of natural products there but here is a link to the oils

https://www.madinaonline.com/Product...OBA-OIL&key=it

Comment

I purchase from this site. You will have a lot of natural products there but here is a link to the oils

https://www.madinaonline.com/Product...OBA-OIL&key=it
              okay cool thank you so much very appreciated i appreciate you dj khaled GIF
              AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Long hair is sexy. It gets me turned on.
                Unfortunately, I can't grow my hair long since it's too thin, and it looks horrible when it gets longer. However, I am using hair extensions, and those look perfect! I usually order them on https://hairdecoration.com.
                I like that I can do it with them whenever I want and won't damage my hair. For example, I have hair extensions of different colors, so I have pink ends one day, and the second day they're green. I love the fact that I can experiment with my extensions, and my hair will still look perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by MariaSlater View Post
                  Long hair is sexy. It gets me turned on.
                  Unfortunately, I can't grow my hair long since it's too thin, and it looks horrible when it gets longer. However, I am using hair extensions, and those look perfect! I usually order them on https://hairdecoration.com.
                  I like that I can do it with them whenever I want and won't damage my hair. For example, I have hair extensions of different colors, so I have pink ends one day, and the second day they're green. I love the fact that I can experiment with my extensions, and my hair will still look perfect!

That sounds super cool. I love colors. I recently dyed my hair fiery red. (Snort)

I know you said your hair is thin but the internet is loaded with information and products to cater to thin hair. Have you done any research, what have you tried?

I also chopped of all my hair too because with three kids, a full time job and a lazy husband who won't do chores am swamped.

So I am now a sexy GI Jane with fiery red hair , ahaaa if that makes sense

Comment

Lady Jane is hot lol
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know right

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X