yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Forum acting jenky lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum acting jenky lately

I've noticed that often the layout of the page I'm viewing is quite bare bones and strange lately. Not the typical high quality layout that it usually has. I keep expecting the forum to crash any day now. Has anyone else noticed this?

The site does take a bit longer to load on my mobile than other sites -- and occasionally loads improperly -- so I am not surprised if something isn't showing right for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post
      The site does take a bit longer to load on my mobile than other sites -- and occasionally loads improperly -- so I am not surprised if something isn't showing right for you.
      At first I thought it was just my phone but then it started happening on my laptop too. The layout is totally off. Usually if I refresh the page it goes back to normal. But lately that hasn't been working. I have to close the tab and reopen.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

At first I thought it was just my phone but then it started happening on my laptop too. The layout is totally off. Usually if I refresh the page it goes back to normal. But lately that hasn't been working. I have to close the tab and reopen.
        Site could use a reboot probably. I'm not sure how often it happens, but it helps with getting rid of temp files stored that takes up memory, sort to speak.

Comment

I'm experience this as well. Sometimes when I read my notifications, it just freezes.

Comment

Gonna get idle on this one!!
            , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks Bobbi. We don't need the forum crashing. Then what would I do with myself? Lol

Comment

The forum is seriously screwed up today. Is idle working on this?

Comment

Whenever I try to post I get the following message. {"nodeId":65273}

Comment

Am I the only one this is happening to? It doesn't seem to matter which device is use, I'm still having the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      Am I the only one this is happening to? It doesn't seem to matter which device is use, I'm still having the same problem.
                      Hey there Scottie
                      can you try now and let me know.
                      We did some optimizations and fixes.

Also an upgrade is coming really soon

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                      idle @ socials

Comment

I had the same thing happen yesterday,it was so bad I couldn't get on at all. Seems to be fine today.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Hey there Scottie

Everything seems to be working properly now. Thanks idle.

Comment

An upgraded will be very well welcomed.

Comment

An upgrade sounds exciting. Just don't change the search function. I've been on various forums for over 10 yrs and this is by far the best I've ever encountered.

Comment

I was getting weird encoding the other day it starting working again yesterday.
                                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Hey there Scottie

Awesome, can't wait. Love the functionality of DiscoverXS
                                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Works just fine for me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X