yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Admin, please take a look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, some sex makes the life so much better. Weird, that the best in life are free.
    So true

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

So true
      Nothing is better than the joystick.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Nothing is better than the joystick.
        Nothing is better than the honeypot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
          FYI everyone: Please see attached image. I've pointed out where the flag post option should be. Please let us know if any of you can or cannot see it with your account. This should be at the bottom of every post.

thanks
          No, I dont see that Flag tab at any post. Not even under your message.

Comment

You can only flag comments not posts.

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              No, nothing under the comments either.

He must not have much of a life. He should pay attention around here. He might actually score a woman and have much better things to do with his time.
            Looks like the work of rivals, and obviously we dont have to spell the name of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Looks like the work of rivals, and obviously we dont have to spell the name of them.
              I think that if it were the work of rivals that they would be bashing SteveO's products not posting spam.

Comment

Apparently the block feature doesn't work. I can still see his posts.

Comment

Now EWE is the spammer. I went to the profile, there is no block feature either.

Comment

Nothing is better than the honeypot.
                    He, he, he.
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Now EWE is the spammer. I went to the profile, there is no block feature either.
                      Go to account settings and scroll all the way down. Supposedly you can enter the username and block them. It doesn't work.

Comment

He, he, he.

Comment

Go to account settings and scroll all the way down. Supposedly you can enter the username and block them. It doesn't work.
                          Ok... personal blocking, if it worked, was not the option..... we need to block the stupid spammers from this community. Something like ip tracing and blocking, like mark in dallas does in pherotruth forums.

Comment

Ok... personal blocking, if it worked, was not the option..... we need to block the stupid spammers from this community. Something like ip tracing and blocking, like mark in dallas does in pherotruth forums.
                            Agreed but I'm the meantime I don't want to see his posts.

Comment

Might be too late to say this, but-
                              Everyone do not open any links those the spammers are posting. They are spoofs. Means, by visiting it, you give them your personal details. Login details are also stollen through such links. Your device id, and many things are traced.

Comment

idle XSteveO looks like we're still seeing issues with members being able to flag reports and to block members.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                  idle XSteveO looks like we're still seeing issues with members being able to flag reports and to block members.
                                  I can see 'flag' option for the first time, but only in this topic . Dont know why, but in rest of the forum topics old or new posts, there is no flag option. Strange.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X