yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Server time test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server time test

Testing server time

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Forums are sometimes taking close to a minute to post. I haven't whittled it down to which connection is causing the problem yet

Comment

I think it may have been ajax.googleapis.com

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I think it may have been ajax.googleapis.com
        I second this.

Comment

It post to the server but doesn't reread and refresh automatically. I have to f5 manually after a post. Possibly some clash with Umatrix but I have umatrix all but turned off.
          Last edited by Muestereate; 09-24-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

It takes ages to refresh, more than 1 minute. Sometimes close to 2 Minutes. First I thought my internet connection was the limiting factor but speed and ping are okay.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              just hit f5 until we have something solid to tell steve. I'm trying umatrix options but somethin keeps turning umatrix on on this site even though I've turned it off.

Server time test Brave

Comment

Brave works thee same as Chrome. I am lead to believe this is a site issue instead of a server issue, It would be nice to confirm with some other users. f5 works in brave also

Comment

Retest after clearing cache, history, site setting and download files

Comment

Nope

Comment

we are working on this next. Still have a few operational things to fix in cart and then its the forum

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thnaks a lot fo acknowledging this Steve. I keep banging on it from this end to make sure its not me. Its good to know it not just me.

Comment

f5 works in brave also
                        F5 works
                        The same with MS Edge (now Chromium based).

Its good to know it not just me.
                        I think it's a software/programming thing.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                        Still have a few operational things to fix in cart and then its the forum
                        Yup, sales have priority and we all want to have a smooth shopping experience

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X