yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Chrome Still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did a more thorough purge of cookies and other downloaded stuff in the cache. I've only left some autofill stuff in cache like passwords and addresses and recleared.

Edit is back in Chrome, top menus still malfunctioning.

Comment

Okay, this is very interesting at least to me. I found this thing in chrome called guest mode. It seems somewhat similar to incognito in that it doesn't record history and my top menus are working!

This isn't bad but I have zero access too extensions even as simple as Google calendar. I noticed in console nearly all the exceptions it were throwing were to google apis, one to Facebook and a couple at the end to VB. This would be the first time the google stuff borked the browser, if it even is a basic google app, but its not the first time the Facebook social links etc have acted up.

I am still totally unfamiliar with guest mode

I unsynced much earlier, no effect but I failed to mention trying that. I am still unsynced. It told me so when I launched guest mode. Bare naked chrome by all obvious appearances. Wondrously clean
      Last edited by Muestereate; 10-16-2019, 01:41 AM. Reason: test for editing ... ok

Comment

Ok, it was a bit weird but after going guest mode I could not log back into google. Even a reboot wouldn't give me back google, so I wouldn't recommend people going guest mode. It may be unnecessary and create side issues other may not be able to fix without added confusions.

But, Chrome appears to be working after a re-sync. After I un-sycnced earlier I hadn't re-synced all day. Now that I have re-synced My Chrome is functional and so is the forum. As far as I can tell with some custom font settings gone but menu, edit and reply are working!

It is possible that an un-synch/reboot/res-ynch might be the answer. I'm not sure all the caches and cookies really need cleared out since they had no previous effect. A re-sync may fix/write over any corrupted tidbits. I would try that first because lost passwords and logins can be a pain.

I will repeat some reboots and start adding extensions etc and recheck as I go so that a minimalist solution might emerge if this problem migrated to client side.

If I do not reply, I have several appointments later today

Comment

To try un-syncing and Re- syncing in chrome. in upper right, below the close app X are left click, menu open, go down and left click settings. at the very top in the middle of a page is an options to turn off syncing, Turn it off. close chrome, restart and go back to that same option and turn it back on, you will need your password and possibly a simple verification call from google to your phone of record. Give it some time to re-download all your stuff and try the forum again or restart chrome and try forum again.

Like kicking the tire a few times. It possible that android devices may need re-synched as well and that may fix them as well as chrome desktop.

Comment

Update, when I'm on my phone if I change it to desktop site, I'm able to write here. I'm going to switch back now and see if it works again.

Comment

Yay! The mobile site works to reply!

Comment

firefox test

Comment

• Silvia
                  Silvia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hey

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                firefox test
                hi...

Comment

chrome test

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

glennrocksvb Thanks for your help and pointing me towards an eventual solution.

Comment

chrome always works for me
                      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

chrome on android still out of commission

Comment

Harrisalexis90 HAVE YOU TRIED RESYNCING? Another thing I found out yesterday is in chrome under appearance, font size. I regular use a large font so I can read my screen at a disatance. When I use large font the top menus don't work, when I switch to medium they reappear. Have you tried guest mode? That is what pointed me to the idea that the problem was in my custom settings.

The reply/comment problem disappeared on, Unsynch browser, reboot, resync, reboot. At one point in the middle of all this I cleared caches and histories and chrome has a scan feature too but I'm unsure if all this is necessary.

I am on desktop but since nobody answered your other post I thought I'd make some suggestions.

Comment

i always clear the cache and cookies, both work on laptop and phone in safari
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

testststststts

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

working fine on laptop

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X