yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Firefox Broken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox Broken!

So it seems firefox is having some issues with the patch

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
    Is this okay

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Comments okay

Is this okay
    inline quotes working

Steve O

Comment

Awe don't be suspicious

Steve O

Comment

• junkyfungus
        junkyfungus commented
        Editing a comment
        testing firefox comments

The joys of staying a couple of revisions behind

Comment

Good to know, I was already thinking what the f**k is wrong on with my browser.

It is working on Edge but not on Firefox yet. I have to use Edge for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          The joys of staying a couple of revisions behind
          We usually wait a couple months before upgrading so developers can work out any bugs but there was a HUGE security vulnerability we needed to patch immediately. Twice in as many weeks.

Steve O

Comment

Ahh, able to post on Edge. Chrome is broken too, cant post, no sidebars, headings fonts and size, top menus etc are borked. It's as if its not importing a css sheet but I know the scripts are more complicated than that nowadays.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              post edit and comment working in edge

Okay, Firefox seems to be back to life.

Comment

I use Opera and have no problems.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                I use Opera and have no problems.
                You would, its so Norwegian of you

Firefox still not working here, chrome malfunction and testing reported in chrome still not working thread of mine

Comment

Is this a regional server thing maybe? Pheton, Silvia and Ildeirgrier are all Europe. Could the US portion of the cloud not have the full update including menus and chatboxes while the European cloud servers have the full update propogated to them. Do the US servers need the update reapplied in toto?

Perhaps I can check with a European VPN Ip

Comment

firefox test

Steve O

Comment

Firefox test from firefox

menus ok, reply box ok

Edit flag is working

Comment

happy so excited GIF

Giffys working
                        Quotes and some editor options working
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	911-photographs-silhouettes.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	121036
                        Picture upload form hard drive working

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Picture upload form hard drive working
                          Smart quotes working

Steve O

Comment

Emoticons working

Steve O

Comment

Tor browser/firefox with/through tor with only discover xs as trusted and not other apis. image from hard drive

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sam.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.9 KB ID:	121040
                              Last edited by Muestereate; 10-16-2019, 07:56 AM. Reason: Checking for edit function

Comment

To anyone still having Firefox trouble, try a browser cache cleanse. I had to do it several times, but it only worked when I did it in safemode

Directions:
                                Top Firefox Menu go to HELP
                                Dropdown Menu Restart with addons disabled
                                It will close firefox and reopen in safe mode (You might have to select okay)
                                Go to preferences (Its in different places depending which OS you're on)
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Preferences.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	121042
                                Privacy and Security

Cookies and Site Data
                                Clear Data

I like to make sure Ask to save logins and passwords for websites has a check mark this way only cookies are deleted and I can still login.

This will essentially clear old versions of the forum out of your cache.

Restart firefox and you should be good to go

Steve O

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  Tor browser/firefox with/through tor with only discover xs as trusted and not other apis. image from hard drive
                                  I tried TOR too, but I honestly don't think many people would use it to connect to discover. My primary use of it is for the marketplaces

Testing edit
                                  Last edited by XSteveO; 10-16-2019, 08:06 AM. Reason: test test

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X