yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion hyperlink missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion hyperlink missing?

So I've noticed that whenever someone mentions a product like ascend or xist a hyperlink automatically appears but for cohesion this does not appear to be the case? Perhaps this is just something on my end not sure.
    Cheers,

OrcaWhale

killer whale swimming GIF

I've noticed this too

Comment

• OrcaWhale
      OrcaWhale commented
      Editing a comment
      Should we ping steve about this?

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a lot of minor mistakes we've informed him about. I don't think they have a dedicated programmer for content.

Yah doesn't show up for me either. The programming of this site is a little dated but not too bad. Def is better than some other fourms. A delete function would be nice, as well as an option to change the theme to dark.

Comment

Its because its the same name for men and women and how do we choose which one to select over the other. Easier to leave it blank

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
        Its because its the same name for men and women and how do we choose which one to select over the other. Easier to leave it blank
        Yup, makes sense

Comment

season 1 omg GIF

COHESION/W

It must be all these cognitive putatives, I am SO smart today.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post
            Yah doesn't show up for me either. The programming of this site is a little dated but not too bad. Def is better than some other fourms. A delete function would be nice, as well as an option to change the theme to dark.
            We are using the most current version of VB5.

As to delete its not going to happen. By deleting posts you ruin the integrity of the forum.

I can look into a dark mode easy enough. Over the last few days and next couple we've been performing maintenance. There was a massive security flaw in VB5 that caused a lot of hacks to forums everywhere. We caught it and no data was breached. I'm going to send an email out for everyone to change passwords when I'm done with the maintenance and subsequently force password changes every 6 months or so.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

dark mode or possibly other themes. I usually tone down the bright white to light tans or blues but the dark modes are super popular. It seems like a guyish thing though. You may need some shades of pink

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X