yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test level 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test level 9

Testing level 9, test test test
    SteveO Test Account. Please disregard any crazy ramblings.
    Counting to 1000007
    Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
    Chickens are watching
    ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Test 2 test 3 test 4 okay I'm waiting my 30 seconds
    Counting to 1000007
    Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
    Chickens are watching
    ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Comment

What is level 9?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

No issues here as level 9.

What's the deal Muestereate ? Can't seem to find the issue. This is my test account and I do see the edit features. Keep in mine for security edits can only occur within the first hour after posting.
        Counting to 1000007
        Chickens are watching

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          My edit came back over the weekend. Ghost in the machine.

double check for real post instead of comment

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          YUp, edit on both comment and Post.

Is it ok for 1st-level to post here?
        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
        APEX: Manimal 2
        * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
            Is it ok for 1st-level to post here?
            Nope, you need to go out of the thread and never come back.

mash up joke GIF
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              ???? I'm intimidated, you must be using alpha mones ????

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope, you need to go out of the thread and never come back.

mash up joke GIF
              So does level 10, I guess ????
              PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
              * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                ???? I'm intimidated, you must be using alpha mones ????

So does level 10, I guess ????
                Yeah.

Arsenal

Comment

Yeah Ildie is level ten Macho

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah.
                    Sounds like a plan
                    * sample bottle

Comment

Yeah Ildie is level ten Macho
                      Just wait until I do 10X TPM + a sixpack beer inside and start to spam the board with my machoness.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I see Vikings running into the sea like lemmings

Comment

My test goes all the way to 11.

Comment

Originally posted by junkyfungus View Post
                            Testing level 9, test test test
                            Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                            My test goes all the way to 11.
                            I see Vikings running into the sea like lemmings
                            Multiple posts by multiple people

VBmods.rocks
                            Counting to 1000007
                            Chickens are watching

Comment

Multiquote? Posted correctly it could almost be like threading

Comment

Originally posted by junkyfungus View Post

Multiple posts by multiple people

VBmods.rocks
                                I'm wondering why only this post is being quoted while I also quoted Muestereate's post above at the same time? Is this a glitch or we have to copy paste the quote code manually
                                * sample bottle

Comment

if you open up the main editor, in the very top left there is a button for SOURCE. If you click that it will display the actual BBcode. I don't think you can edit after an hour but if you try another post and If the BBcode for both quotes made it into your post BUT it is not displaying, It may be a channel or level permission instead

Comment

if you open up the main editor, in the very top left there is a button for SOURCE. If you click that it will display the actual BBcode. I don't think you can edit after an hour but if you try another post and If the BBcode for both quotes made it into your post BUT it is not displaying, It may be a channel or level permission instead
                                    Thanks for the explanation, gonna try it first
                                    * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X