yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!

I had a very bad morning today, but when I came back from work and discovered the pink envelope it did not matter. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the extra's and most of all the nice letter that truly made my day. BobiiJo925 and rest of the crew in Memphis.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Just one question: Is Mascot unisex or male?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hey love,yes its unisexy :
      When these two were originally made and the subsequent XS103 Celebrity/W there was a very slight difference in molecules. One extra molecule for Celebrity but

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        Hey love,yes its unisexy :
        When these two were originally made and the subsequent XS103 Celebrity/W there was a very slight difference in molecules. One extra molecule for Celebrity but

Ok, I thought it was a man blend. Thank you for answering.
        Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          I had a very bad morning today, but when I came back from work and discovered the pink envelope it did not matter. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the extra's and most of all the nice letter that truly made my day. BobiiJo925 and rest of the crew in Memphis.

That pink envelope is just as powerful as the mones itself. Wow! One look at it and mood changer instantly.

Hahaahh great to know we turned a bad day into an awesome day.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

That pink envelope is just as powerful as the mones itself. Wow! One look at it and mood changer instantly.

Hahaahh great to know we turned a bad day into an awesome day.
            Yeah, the pink envelope kind of works like a talisman. And with the nice note from Bobbi with all the hello's from the rest of the crew was just the circle over the i.

(can you say that in English?).
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, I thought it was a man blend. Thank you for answering.
              Used to be but it was based on who I originally made it for and not on actual composition

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Used to be but it was based on who I originally made it for and not on actual composition
                I see.
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X