yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Steve included a very gracious gift in my order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve included a very gracious gift in my order!

I woke up from my slumber early today to stumble across a package in my door, a large priority box, which I have not ordered anything of that size recently. I see it is addressed to me. Weird. From? Aser group. Even more strange. I had an order for one Domination and some mixing supplies, and a second order for SOB, Love Boat and Xist I think. Maybe Steve sent it all at once?

I open the box that is filled with packing peanuts. I rummage my hand through the box and the first thing I pull out is a dense little box that says SAMSUNG on it. Weird box for Steve to use. I open the box to discover, SteveO sent me a CAMERA. I rummage through the box more, and I discover my mixing supplies, and a note. The Note/Invoice said he had an extra camera laying around from the contest, and he wanted me to have it to record my adventures. That is one way to start my day before I go off to job number two!

I must say, Steve O has always been a great friend in the Phero world full of lies and deception. It is the reason I have ordered more from him than any other vendor, and that is saying something.

Many thanks Steve! What a wonderful surprise!

AWESOME! I really wanted you to have it and I'm so happy you like it. I appreciate you sir and sure, while some of its business, I look at it as more of an investment into the good of people. If you can use the video camera to record all your zainy adventures, conquests, or just for fun and it brings a smile to your face, or maybe your grandchildren someday than all the better. Happy days indeed!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Awwwwww, that is so sweet. Sometimes I wonder, if Steve was any sweeter, what would he be.

This is a pleasant surprise to us both Kimba, you totally deserve it.

Enjoy and we appreciate you dearly. GROUUUUUUUUUUUUP HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG! *Watch the toes, just had my pedicure did*

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X