yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Very happy customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very happy customer

Received my order on Friday. The order was well packed with no leaks from any full bottles. Received my Valentine's day sale items as well as the bottles I won from the contest! Unfortunately, it might be due to how the postal services handling packages, my Glow sample cap was separated from the bottle (no more Glow sample to test again ) but I still have Innocense and Outspoken so I'm still very happy. All my bottles now have cops smell on them, lol. Not that I mind the slight cops scent when I open my pheromones drawer.

Two lovely PXS ladies written on my invoice this time.

Thank you Hayley for the Almond Joy. WOW, you actually sent it to me. It was melted but I put it in the fridge already. One day, I'll have to send you some local candies too.

Thank you BobiiJo925 for the great contest and the prizes. You're all the best.

wow GIF by Phizz

Comment

Your invoice was signed by not just one by two XS ladies. You are one lucky dude.

Enjoy!

Comment

you are the best GIF
        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Your invoice was signed by not just one by two XS ladies. You are one lucky dude.

Enjoy!
          Yes, I'm a lucky man. Still missing yours that will make my life complete.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            One day, one day.....ahahahahah

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X