yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amazing customer experience part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing customer experience part 3

Hayley , BobiiJo925 and the rest of the crew:
    My Madame 30ml bottle & the gift came safe and sound home to Norway. Now I have Madame enough to over Christmas, I hope. The candy tasted good too! Thank you!

NB: I take care of all the packing slips because they are so nice.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Agree psx keeps impressing more and more
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      Agree psx keeps impressing more and more
      They are so amazing. I love them all.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah from Steve who runa the company perfectly. Bobbi and her lovely voice and hayleys special notes along with kates great help also its a great team behind the company
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
          Yeah from Steve who runa the company perfectly. Bobbi and her lovely voice and hayleys special notes along with kates great help also its a great team behind the company
          Yes, they are all totally amazing souls.
          Arsenal

Comment

And you are the BEST! youre the best GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
              And you are the BEST! youre the best GIF
              Thank you and likewise.

thanks thank you GIF
              Arsenal

Comment

You guys don't even know I seriously tear up when you give all these compliments. You guys are so amazing. I have so much love and appriciation for you all. Ildergreier season 6 showtime GIF by ShamelessI am so glad you got your Madame safe and sound darlin. Primross you're to sweet
                , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                  You guys don't even know I seriously tear up when you give all these compliments. You guys are so amazing. I have so much love and appriciation for you all. Ildergreier season 6 showtime GIF by ShamelessI am so glad you got your Madame safe and sound darlin. Primross you're to sweet
                  I am always looking forward to the pink parcels, especially after almost running out of Madame.

Arsenal

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                    BobiiJo925 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Almost running out is stressful!

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    BobiiJo925 True, I was like counting the sprays.

• BobiiJo925
                    BobiiJo925 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do that if we are low or out of a product I'm low and use a lot! I know usually when it will be here still stresses me out, I'm not going to take from you guys so I just wait for the new stock lol

happy television awards GIF by BAFTA

To all of us, the XS Team and our Amazing clients.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    happy television awards GIF by BAFTA

To all of us, the XS Team and our Amazing clients.
                    Lol
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X