yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great Service, Just Wished the Post Office was as good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Service, Just Wished the Post Office was as good

Please my order Monday evening and was able to pick it up today (Thursday). BTW: I paid for USPS Priority and they didn't disappoint with getting things packed and on their way. They were kind enough to include a couple of samples I was curious about.

The post office fail was that somebody stepped on the box during transit (big footprint in the middle of the box). It was apparent that the post office inspected it since there was a liquid sticker applied to the box. Well, the box looked like it when through a world war, but the product arrived intact even though the sealed bag was opened.

Looking forward to trying what I ordered.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

WOW the bag was opened? I'm glad it got there okay but sheesh that's crazy

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hiring spree at post office.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
        Please my order Monday evening and was able to pick it up today (Thursday). BTW: I paid for USPS Priority and they didn't disappoint with getting things packed and on their way. They were kind enough to include a couple of samples I was curious about.

The post office fail was that somebody stepped on the box during transit (big footprint in the middle of the box). It was apparent that the post office inspected it since there was a liquid sticker applied to the box. Well, the box looked like it when through a world war, but the product arrived intact even though the sealed bag was opened.

Looking forward to trying what I ordered.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

It must have been somebody between them and me, as my carriers and postal employees are very pleasant and some even know my box number before I can even open my mouth.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            WOW the bag was opened? I'm glad it got there okay but sheesh that's crazy
            I was freaked when I read the card regarding broken seals on the bag, but I think they just checked to make sure nothing broke. I always imagined those guys playing football with bigger packages, but not a dinky Priority box.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X