yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amazing customer experience part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing customer experience part 2

Hei

Thank you Hayley, you are a total doll. My xist oil bottle came home safe and sound. Say hello to XSteveO, BobiiJo925, KateD and the rest of the crew from me.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Hei

Thank you Hayley, you are a total doll. My xist oil bottle came home safe and sound. Say hello to XSteveO, BobiiJo925, KateD and the rest of the crew from me.

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Good morning back to you hun.

It came just in time for the weekend. You are certainly a lucky gyal.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Good morning back to you hun.

It came just in time for the weekend. You are certainly a lucky gyal.
      I actually feel lucky because of it, because I expected it here Monday.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hei

Thank you, Sweetie. The crazy people at the office all say hi and enjoy! Have a beautiful day, love.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

Thank you, Sweetie. The crazy people at the office all say hi and enjoy! Have a beautiful day, love.
          Thank you, sitting here in my PTM selfie now. anna magnani mustache GIF
          Arsenal

Comment

Hei

I'm so glad you received it quicker than you expected and that it got to you with no hickups.
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I'm so glad you received it quicker than you expected and that it got to you with no hickups.
              Thank you and this oil is working like a charm.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                BobiiJo925 I am grateful everyday to discover XS. <3

• BobiiJo925
                BobiiJo925 commented
                Editing a comment
                And we are to you

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment