yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amazing customer experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing customer experience

Hei

My Pencil thin mustache bottle + some other goodies came safe and sound to Norway. I am happy! Thank you XSteveO
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Its a very much a team effort. BTW I love that blend.

EDIT: Named it after the Jimmy Buffet song as that's what the effects reminded me of.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      why, why, why, whyyyyyyyy

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I am very curious to try PTM.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    Its a very much a team effort. BTW I love that blend.
    I am very excited to try it too.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      KateD have you tried it?

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Not as yet.

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you have something to look forward too.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Hei

My Pencil thin mustache bottle + some other goodies came safe and sound to Norway. I am happy! Thank you XSteveO
    Oh my! I can't wait for you to review him. Having read your reviews is what inspired me to be a man????!!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I m very ecxited to try PTM too.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Oh my! I can't wait for you to review him. Having read your reviews is what inspired me to be a man????!!
    Have you ordered any of the male blends too?
    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Have you ordered any of the male blends too?
      Sex magic (xs179) is the only male blend I ordered. It gave me fabulous selfies, I was loving the IDGAF-edness of it all! I had not a single care in the world when I wore him. so good. I will invite xs179 to play with a real life man very soon!
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Sex magic (xs179) is the only male blend I ordered. It gave me fabulous selfies, I was loving the IDGAF-edness of it all! I had not a single care in the world when I wore him. so good. I will invite xs179 to play with a real life man very soon!
        Hmm, I am going to order the sex magic blend, and then abuse him together with my Naked Gun.
        Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X