yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

We're back in the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back in the game!

Yay! Thank you so much BobiiJo925 for the warm welcome back to XS
    The stickers are adorable and I can't wait to play around with pheros again!!

I was a little shocked to see 'Pheromone spray' printed quite clearly on the front though...
    Are there new Customs regulations for New Zealand now, since I've been away?
    If so, I may have to think strategically about what I'm going to do for future orders, hmm...

But yes, thank you again!
    I hope to be taking them out for a spin this weekend, and get a journal going.
    "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
    (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Nice.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post

I was a little shocked to see 'Pheromone spray' printed quite clearly on the front though...
      If so, I may have to think strategically about what I'm going to do for future orders, hmm...

Hi. When I placed my first order, I was so nervous to have mailbox man in my building to know of my purchase, so I asked my IDGAF assistant at the time to receive my package for me @ her address and she did. I now have my orders sent to a mailbox receiving company near my home. Perhaps you can get a mailbox if you're iffy about people knowing of your secret. I, personally, would've collapsed if "pheromone spray" was printed on my pink envelope. sorry.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

^ What a great idea! Or P.O. Box if you can.

What did you order?
        interested rubbing hands GIF

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
          Hi. When I placed my first order, I was so nervous to have mailbox man in my building to know of my purchase, so I asked my IDGAF assistant at the time to receive my package for me @ her address and she did. I now have my orders sent to a mailbox receiving company near my home. Perhaps you can get a mailbox if you're iffy about people knowing of your secret. I, personally, would've collapsed if "pheromone spray" was printed on my pink envelope. sorry.
          Yeah, I'd like to get an answer from XS first to see whether it's really necessary to have it on the envelope at all, RIGHT next to my full name and address.

Once I move out, I may get it sent to Mum and ask her to re-post it to me, maybe along with a few other things. I know she won't peer too closely because English isn't her first language, and she's not a nosy person to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            What did you order?
            interested rubbing hands GIF
            Xist/w and a big bottle of Tease, my one true love

Comment

Originally posted by Marianne View Post

You're so very welcome! As long as we provide all of the documents they need we do not usually have much trouble, it's a lot of paperwork but if it means you get your package easier we're going to do it every time
              , Bobbi

Comment

Comment

How about send as gift, same procedure then too?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

How about send as gift, same procedure then too?
                    I assume so, because they would still have to declare the contents, right? cc KateD BobiiJo925

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X