yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley & SteveO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley & SteveO

Thank you for your sweet note, gorgeous! Brightened up my day. And thank YOU to the mad phero genius himself, SteveO for your generosity. I'm SOOO excited to try out xs199!

happy fresh prince GIF by Nick At Nite
    And can't forget Kate D who still continued to email me despite my non responsiveness to slack Thanks for your patience and fantastic customer service, doll!

Originally posted by Isis View Post
    Thank you for your sweet note, gorgeous! Brightened up my day. And thank YOU to the mad phero genius himself, SteveO for your generosity. I'm SOOO excited to try out xs199!

happy fresh prince GIF by Nick At Nite
    And can't forget Kate D who still continued to email me despite my non responsiveness to slack Thanks for your patience and fantastic customer service, doll!
    Another happy customer! Love it

And Hayley is the best!!!

?
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I agree. Every time I open a newly arrived package the written note just makes me smile
      thank you for taking time in doing so. The littlest things really do make a difference sometimes

Comment

The pink envelope is so fun!
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          The pink envelope is so fun!
          It is I hope I'll see it again soon with my next order lol. I usually get a little white USPS box, which I'm glad Keeps my pheros safe!
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

It is I hope I'll see it again soon with my next order lol. I usually get a little white USPS box, which I'm glad Keeps my pheros safe!
            The pinky does keep them safe too.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I'm so late on this ( as usual ) but nevertheless, You guys are so kind and i appreciate you all so so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Another happy customer! Love it

And Hayley is the best!!!

?
                you're even better, love

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post
                  I'm so late on this ( as usual ) but nevertheless, You guys are so kind and i appreciate you all so so much.
                  I missed this one too! Its exhilarating to read and really does put an element of family and community in the forefront of what we do. AND BIG changes are in store (or should I say coming to the store) from new labels, to new shiny store. Lots of cool stuff that's taken a long time for it all to finally come together

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SIKED!

running out waiting GIF by General Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I missed this one too! Its exhilarating to read and really does put an element of family and community in the forefront of what we do. AND BIG changes are in store (or should I say coming to the store) from new labels, to new shiny store. Lots of cool stuff that's taken a long time for it all to finally come together
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X