yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I bought pheromones for my friend -- XS exceeded her expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought pheromones for my friend -- XS exceeded her expectations

If I could cry tears of joy, I would, and here's why.

I ordered my friend some pheromones on Sunday and I wrote in the comment box of the order that I want XS to send some good stuff for her as a sample.

I get a text message from her on Thursday, with pictures of what she received, and she mentioned how sweet she thinks PheromoneXS is. The poprocks, the stickers, the little toy, the handwritten notes... from not just one of the lovely ladies at PXS, but TWO! Guest & the other beauty @BobiiJo925
    Y'all welcomed my friend to the XS family with wide open arms, and really made her feel special. And by extension, it reaffirmed to me how much I love you guys. I sent her an excited voice note saying "NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COMPANY EVER!"

Opening that box from you guys each and every time is such an amazing experience. And to be able to share that to my friend who's never used pheromones before, without knowing what to expect, FAR exceeded her expectations. And you seriously set the bar high for her. Good thing the stuff you sell exceeds even the packaging experience, because we all know companies out there that sell really good scented mones that work only half the time!

She's going to freaking love her Thinker XS and even the glow sample you sent her too. I've been joking around with her lately that I love to put on that "lovely lady juice" (cops) and I partially intrigued her, but when I saw that you sent that sample of Glow, I was like "well now you got some lovely lady juice to use too!"

THANK YOU! If I could hug y'all I would lol

oh and tell steveo to get his moneys worth of postcards next time you talk to him!

You are such a good friend. friends love GIF
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

THANK YOU! If I could hug y'all I would lol

oh and tell steveo to get his moneys worth of postcards next time you talk to him!

VIRTUAL HUG

I am just about ready to submit "my moneys worth"

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

VIRTUAL HUG

I am just about ready to submit "my moneys worth"
        Hmmm, what is that, I do wonder.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're such a sweet friend for introducing your friend to something that will change her life and her interactions with people. I swear, I told my friend to try it and she was iffy about it. Some people think they're too good for it. Glad to see your friend is open-minded.

Hopefully she considers making an account and sharing experiences.

Comment

Yes fast shipping, better quality and great discount offers!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X