yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

ubadmonkey <3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubadmonkey <3

I loved the little monkey and the monkey stickers. I couldn't help but laugh. I have a certain group of friends who know me as monkey or more specifically ubadmonkey. Lol Long story. It brought back some good memories.

Thank you BobiiJo925 and Hayley for your inspirational words. I do value them. Don't believe me? I still have my first invoice. In fact, I have all of them. I still miss some of the past XS ladies.

I'll probably be signing off soon. But whatever, no one will miss me. . It's been pretty awesome.

Love you guys.

dont sign off scottie!!! ill miss you brother
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Why are you signing off? We'll miss you. Well, I'm already missing your old avatar now.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        dont sign off scottie!!! ill miss you brother
        This community has become toxic. I have no time for nor interest in petty bullshit. Kinda hard to controbute when I'm constantly fendong off personal attacks.This isn't a pheromone research community anymore, it's a god damn whore house.

You guys will be fine without me. You have plenty of people who know everything. And sincr they do you won't need me. I'll just pack up my bag of tricks and wish you well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
          Why are you signing off? We'll miss you. Well, I'm already missing your old avatar now.
          Lol Yea well I thought it was time to update with a new pic. As far as signing off, this will be the first time in two years. But anyway, I'll be forgotten soon., I'm sure. That's just how it goes. And whether I am or not doesn't matter, my life will still be awrsome..

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Lol Yea well I thought it was time to update with a new pic. As far as signing off, this will be the first time in two years. But anyway, I'll be forgotten soon., I'm sure. That's just how it goes. And whether I am or not doesn't matter, my life will still be awrsome..
            Your reports and knowledge will still be around for other members to read. Even now I sometimes still search for your old posts like DT drops for instance because I always forget things.

Comment

I am just a new guy, but i feel it would be a great loss to this community if you leave.

Comment

come on Scottie just stick around for your friends. just stay out of the womens section and you will be good.
                Pheromone XS

Comment

come on Scottie just stick around for your friends. just stay out of the womens section and you will be good.
                  I know these types. Trust me they won't stop no matter what forum I'm in. I don't need to be here and i definitely don't need to be dealing with this petty bullshit.

Comment

I loved the little monkey and the monkey stickers. I couldn't help but laugh. I have a certain group of friends who know me as monkey or more specifically ubadmonkey. Lol Long story. It brought back some good memories.

Thank you BobiiJo925 and Hayley for your inspirational words. I do value them. Don't believe me? I still have my first invoice. In fact, I have all of them. I still miss some of the past XS ladies.

I'll probably be signing off soon. But whatever, no one will miss me. . It's been pretty awesome.

Love you guys.
                    We will absolutely miss you if you were to leave!

Comment

I know these types. Trust me they won't stop no matter what forum I'm in. I don't need to be here and I definitely don't need to be dealing with this petty bullshit.
                      You should seduce there grandmother and take all her money then see if its funny lol jk I see the argument on both sides I mean those beta "pay to win" losers kind of deserve it but what the women here won't understand is guys like us that get high-quality women for free will always look down on that. There's no judgment on the ladies I mean I have been in the same situation and gotten free vacations and other high-value gifts but these were of good looking mid-twenties got girls that wanted to.
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks sweetie.

I still have a way to get hold of you guys. I'll be saying hi from time to time.

Comment

Thanks sweetie.

I still have a way to get hold of you guys. I'll be saying hi from time to time.
                          We only have 5 more posts to convince you!!!!
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

it's a god damn whore house.
                            Yikes!

if you say so no GIF by Identity

Comment

I think stevo has stepped in and smoothed things over can't we all just get along
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Isis
                                Isis commented
                                Editing a comment
                                we aren't the ones continuing the mud slinging and name calling here

• Scottie2Hottie
                                Scottie2Hottie commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I didn't start this. I've been cool to everyone. I am a mirror. Don't like what you see then you better check yourself.

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Yikes!

if you say so no GIF by Identity
                              Double yikes react.... I've never seen scottie upset - like this before hmmmm I wonder what triggered this? I'd love to know the story...
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Love you guys.
                                Come on brother, I haven't learned enough from you yet. :/
                                How can I contact you?

Comment

The mudslinging was definitely not a one-sided issue. I'm just trying to keep the peace so we keep the most knowledgable forum member as well as a friend from leaving over something like this. Scottie contributed more to this forum than anyone by openly giving free advice with pheros and dating skills along with being one of the only people to try unknown blends and singles and having the insight to accurately report back.
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

The mudslinging was definitely not a one-sided issue.
                                    No one said it was honey, I pointed out that we aren't the ones continuing name calling after Steveos post. Perhaps you should direct your comments about getting along to the slut shamer

Scottie has threatened to leave over smaller things such as being irritated by a members post (there was no internet altercation) . By all means, feel free to feed him validation. I know I have on a few occasions ????

Comment

Just to be clear I'm not picking sides Isis i just don't want to lose a friend and i want what is best for the community
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Isis
                                        Isis commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        No, you're good. ???? Your intentions are clear

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X