yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you!

i have started my pheromone journey with xist and 5 mones from other companies. xist was the first one that gave me results that were somewhat living up to the hype i was seeing about pheromones in the forums.
    since then i got a better grip on what mones do and got better at seeing the hits of each one but with xist it was so obvious.
    15 mones later (all from other companies) it is still my favorite.
    every time i put it on i feel like i am using magic.

the reason im writing this post is that i have just got my 2nd package from pxs.
    i open it and see the 30 m"l xist spray i have won in the silly freaky contest and it made me so happy!
    it is such an amazing feeling seeing that big bottle of my favorite magic potion, 70$ worth and i got it for free just because.

i am so grateful, first of all, to the amazing products pxs make.
    secondly the costumer service is the best!
    i appreciate the gift so much!! i never got something for free, and to get something so valuable is really amazing for me.

I agree that they're the best pheromone vendor now. Even tops so many online stores.

Have yet to redeem my prizes. I won Xist 30ml as well.

Comment

• hombre
      hombre commented
      Editing a comment
      pxs and liquid alchemy labs are head and shoulder above everyone else in terms of phero blends.

pxs have the best costumer service period and its not even a question where to get single molecules.

Comment

i agree, i have some awsome blends from pheromone treasures, alpha dream and currently therally testing the love god.
      i do buy blends from other vendors because they have stuff that can be fun and fit certain situation or certain people or be good addition to mixes.

however, in my eyes, pxs and lal top blends are unrivaled. they will give the best results for most people.
      they also have sooooo many amazing different blends.
      you can choose either pxs or lal and never need to but a blend from another vendor ever.
      right now pxs also have huge advantage in term of ease of purchase and costumer service.

i believe that if you only have blends from pxs and lal you are not missing too much.
      thats why they are the best vendors by farrr!

Comment

I agree that if anyone new to pheros, they can just stick to PXS. Wide selection of blends and they all work. With sales throughout the year and money back guaranteed on spray products, no vendor can beat PXS.

PT's Swoon is still my #1 blend though because it goes really with my personalities. Other PT blends, not so much and I've just shipped some blends back to them for refund. LAL have great blends but not the gels. I shipped back AV gel and A4A for exchange. Sold off NAG. I think their best product for me now is the Max-T-150 cop stick. Works every time.

Comment

Nice I have swoon on the way! How many drops you use?
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Wow, just missed out on that Silly freaks contest, but congrats guys, i envy u.
            ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              I agree that if anyone new to pheros, they can just stick to PXS. Wide selection of blends and they all work. With sales throughout the year and money back guaranteed on spray products, no vendor can beat PXS.

PT's Swoon is still my #1 blend though because it goes really with my personalities. Other PT blends, not so much and I've just shipped some blends back to them for refund. LAL have great blends but not the gels. I shipped back AV gel and A4A for exchange. Sold off NAG. I think their best product for me now is the Max-T-150 cop stick. Works every time.
              at the end of the day, every person will have their own favorite bend.
              different character and body chemistry will do that.
              thats why im experimenting so much, but at the end of the day, these are the two vendors i always go back to.

in terms of single molecules, psx is the only vendor as far as im concerned.
              such a delight buying from them every time.
              top quality products and the best selection.

yesterday, i have usued the rone sulphate i got on my last order.
              OH MY FUCKING GOD that shit is legitttttttttttt
              i was laughing for half an hour straight, it catapulted my mood into heaven land as soon as it hit my nose.

about swoon, i have seen its incredible potential.
              mine is unscented though and its winter so diffusion is struggle city!
              if i where it to the gym, i am going to have some conversation with people.

Comment

True we are all so different and have different goals
                Pheromone XS

Comment

I have experienced different products from different vendors. They all have 1 or 2 standout products that i just have to own. But as regards to customer care, LAL and PXS are the twin towers who outshadows every vendor i have known so far.

Even outside of pheromone stores, this kind of customer care is rare for me in most ocasions.

Comment

What I really like about PXS products is I know if I any of their products, it will be there for me to order my next bottle.

Comment

Yep, nothing worst than looking for an alternative to your favourite product because the products has changed or discontinued.

Comment

XIST , SOB, EVOLVE are my top 3. I haven't tried any of the alphas but i think ascend will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                          XIST , SOB, EVOLVE are my top 3. I haven't tried any of the alphas but i think ascend will do the trick.
                          I'm a huge fan of those 3 too
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks Hombre, we love you guys too

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                              Thanks Hombre, we love you guys too

and the awesome forum is a big bonus!

Comment

it is what sets psx apart
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down