yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Yesterday, I received my winnings from that contest, along with my lil ol purchase.

Thank you Bobbi, Hayley, Steve for your inspiring products, lovely words and the great care that went in to my order.

I'd like to give a shoutout to Kate too.

The scented mones smell great.

I'm happy.

thank you very much GIF by Hallmark eCards

"He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

So cool!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      So cool!
      Thank you too for your madame review and the combos you provided.
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

I received my winnings today too! So I'll express my thanks in your thread as well. I got TWO notes from the lovely ladies Bobbi and Hayley

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Thank you too for your madame review and the combos you provided.
          You are much welcome! (tried Madame yet?)
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
            I received my winnings today too! So I'll express my thanks in your thread as well. I got TWO notes from the lovely ladies Bobbi and Hayley
            Thank you for inspiring me, you are wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are much welcome! (tried Madame yet?)
              I'm wearing her today! I'm home so nothing eventful yet, but I hope to be on the receiving end of a few sweet surprises once I step out in the wild.

Comment

• Isis
                Isis commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm looking forward to this review!!!

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too.

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

I'm wearing her today! I'm home so nothing eventful yet, but I hope to be on the receiving end of a few sweet surprises once I step out in the wild.
              Nice!
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X