yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Main rooster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main rooster

Hellu

What is the criteria a blend needs to have to get to the main roster?
    I ask because I would love to be able to buy Madame, xs189, xs194 and Xist in the 30ml bottle option.
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 01-04-2019, 03:35 AM. Reason: Why isn't there an option for editing headers`?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Rooster? ????
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

that's a turkey
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
        that's a turkey
        ????????????????????????
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          lol

Are you guys laughing of my english?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• lafemme
          lafemme commented
          Editing a comment
          me, no, Ildergreier i thought it was silly that, that boy tried to correct you and he himself needed to be fact checked

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          He, he, he you are right.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Are you guys laughing of my english?
        No, I was making fun of lafemme getting on Prim because he Used a Turkey ???? and not a Rooster ???? lol. But I think you meant Roster which is different lol.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

No, I was making fun of lafemme getting on Prim because he Used a Turkey ???? and not a Rooster ???? lol. But I think you meant Roster which is different lol.
          It is, but I love my O's so much.
          Arsenal

Comment

rooster GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Comment

I'm working on somewhat of a solution but its taking time - more time than I have actually. It will happen in the EU store first, but any 3 of the same products will trigger the 30ml discount size. Any 3 different products will act as a Mix and Match and 7 will kick the party package into the game.

Right now I'm basically doing everything and well its a bit overwhelming at times.

As to Madame it will not become a 30ml as its only a custom now. It honestly just doesn't sell enough to warrant it and I think its pretty heavy on molecules. I think over 100mcg per spray and it has a couple rare and expensive ones to boot. This was back in the early days when I thought that by ordering what the supplier had meant a normalized supply. Boy was I wrong! Quite a few of early blends had molecules that, after I bought the existing supply, were discontinued by the supplier except by custom order. That means I have to order a minimum of 10 grams (sometimes much higher depending on the lab time it takes to formulate and profitability for the supplier). Now 10 grams might not seem like much but some molecules are hundreds per mg. With 1000 mg in gram it can get real expensive really quick. There's a pregnadien molecule that is $935 per 50mg so a gram is $18700 but the minimum is 10 grams...See where I'm going with this?

I really wish I could do it with some of these, but a valuable lesson was learned. I have literally a couple hundred molecules in my lab that are just amazing. Releasing them would deplete an already limited supply. The good news out of all this is I've established a very good rapport with the suppliers and therefore they always work with me. Anyway a lot has happened in 2018 and some big changes had to be made. A lot of self-reflection and looking at how to streamline processes and keeping the value on our clients. We really think of you all as our friends. We totally love you for allowing us to be a part of your life. Its important to us.

Anyway for right now, you can always ask us at support and if we can we will.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                I'm working on somewhat of a solution but its taking time - more time than I have actually. It will happen in the EU store first, but any 3 of the same products will trigger the 30ml discount size. Any 3 different products will act as a Mix and Match and 7 will kick the party package into the game.

Right now I'm basically doing everything and well its a bit overwhelming at times.

As to Madame it will not become a 30ml as its only a custom now. It honestly just doesn't sell enough to warrant it and I think its pretty heavy on molecules. I think over 100mcg per spray and it has a couple rare and expensive ones to boot. This was back in the early days when I thought that by ordering what the supplier had meant a normalized supply. Boy was I wrong! Quite a few of early blends had molecules that, after I bought the existing supply, were discontinued by the supplier except by custom order. That means I have to order a minimum of 10 grams (sometimes much higher depending on the lab time it takes to formulate and profitability for the supplier). Now 10 grams might not seem like much but some molecules are hundreds per mg. With 1000 mg in gram it can get real expensive really quick. There's a pregnadien molecule that is $935 per 50mg so a gram is $18700 but the minimum is 10 grams...See where I'm going with this?

I really wish I could do it with some of these, but a valuable lesson was learned. I have literally a couple hundred molecules in my lab that are just amazing. Releasing them would deplete an already limited supply. The good news out of all this is I've established a very good rapport with the suppliers and therefore they always work with me. Anyway a lot has happened in 2018 and some big changes had to be made. A lot of self-reflection and looking at how to streamline processes and keeping the value on our clients. We really think of you all as our friends. We totally love you for allowing us to be a part of your life. Its important to us.

Anyway for right now, you can always ask us at support and if we can we will.
                Ok, thank you for answering.
                Arsenal

Comment

There was a band called Atomic Rooster. It was awesome. This topic did take me back XD! Now, why did the atomic chicken cross the road? Apart from the joke, thanks for the question, and Steveo's answer, I was wondering about that also.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, back in the late sixties. Carl Palmer of Emerson Lake & Palmer was the drummer.

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                  There was a band called Atomic Rooster. It was awesome. This topic did take me back XD! Now, why did the atomic chicken cross the road? Apart from the joke, thanks for the question, and Steveo's answer, I was wondering about that also.
                  Glad I could help.
                  Arsenal

Comment

????????????
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

XSteveO That add 3 10ml bottles for a price of 30ml sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        XSteveO That add 3 10ml bottles for a price of 30ml sounds awesome.
                        It does.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Especially the 3 different items or 7 items that kick into packs.

Comment

When's this going to take place?
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

Gallo Del Cielo

Steve O
                              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I am happy about your choice for break music.

Can't believe I missed this. XSteveO and the XS team just keep making things more awesome.
                              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                                Can't believe I missed this. XSteveO and the XS team just keep making things more awesome.
                                True this.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X