yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PXS is by far the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXS is by far the best

I know I can count on PXS customer service any day, anytime.

Recently, I had leaks with my new bottles badly. Sent an email to support knowing KateD would take care of me. Sometimes I just don't know if she has doppelgangers because she's always there. Then I got a surprised gift voucher from the support goddess herself.

To compare, I had another incident with another vendor with leaks. The best he could say was leaks happen all the time and the liquid lost was almost at the level of what he filled when the bottles I received had 15-20% space from the neck to the liquid.
    And thank you Hayley for the Odyssey "big" sample. Stop sending me love letter across countries. You're making me falling in love with your hand writings. Hey, I will have to taste Almond Joy one day. Let's do a trade and I'll send you our local candies.

PXS products and their team (ladies) are the best in the industry or maybe even one of the best online stores.

clapping applause GIF
    KateD and Hayley for the win again!
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Comment

I second that. Outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Recently, I had leaks with my new bottles badly. Sent an email to support knowing KateD would take care of me. Sometimes I just don't know if she has doppelgangers because she's always there. Then I got a surprised gift voucher from the support goddess herself.

To compare, I had another incident with another vendor with leaks. The best he could say was leaks happen all the time and the liquid lost was almost at the level of what he filled when the bottles I received had 15-20% space from the neck to the liquid.
          And thank you Hayley for the Odyssey "big" sample. Stop sending me love letter across countries. You're making me falling in love with your hand writings. Hey, I will have to taste Almond Joy one day. Let's do a trade and I'll send you our local candies.

PXS products and their team (ladies) are the best in the industry or maybe even one of the best online stores.

ahahahahaha you made me laugh with the always there comment. like where else do you expect me to be, ahahhaah

I can't.

Comment

i love you GIF

Comment

You know it's all love with us. The PXS ladies love you back

Comment

i love you GIF

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                  clapping applause GIF
                  KateD and Hayley for the win again!
                  They are the best!!!!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

I'm a little late... oops buuut, i will definitely have an almond joy waiting on you, sweetheart!

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

I'm a little late... oops buuut, i will definitely have an almond joy waiting on you, sweetheart!
                      i love you flirt GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X