yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PXS has an awesome staff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PXS has an awesome staff!

Today I got the package I ordered the day before yesterday. Haley packed it for me, and she did it so fast I was stunned. I got the "Shipped" notice in my e-mail something like 12 or 15 MINUTES after I submitted my order. That's awesome.

I opened the order and there are cute little stickers all over my packing slip. There's a little froggy and a monkey and a couple of apples and a smiley face or two... and a handwritten note from Haley telling me welcome back (I haven't ordered in a long time), and wishing me a day as beautiful as I am.

Apparently, Haley has been stalking me. How else would she know I hadn't ordered in a long time when I had to log out to take full advantage of the sale going on? How else would she know that flirting with me by putting cute little stickers all over my packing slip will get her noticed? And how else would she know that I'm beautiful?!

And the order was perfect. No spillage, and the products ordered were correct, even though I ordered some fancy pro options (of DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! (TM)) As Darth Vader would say... Impressive.

Then there was a packet of strawberry pop rocks and a plastic stick thingy. I didn't know what the stick thingy was so I asked my girlfriend what it was and she snapped it and made it glow, and THEN told me it was a glow stick. In the middle of the day. Could have just answered instead, what a pain in my butt. So I had to beat her with it for snapping it instead of just telling me it was a glow stick. But we had a great time with the pop rocks, Haley! Thank you!

To all the staff at PSX, I appreciate the job you do and applaud your speed, friendliness, accuracy and the flirtatious use of stickers.

Shannon

Indeed very impressive they are. (Yoda)

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
      Today I got the package I ordered the day before yesterday. Haley packed it for me, and she did it so fast I was stunned. I got the "Shipped" notice in my e-mail something like 12 or 15 MINUTES after I submitted my order. That's awesome.

I opened the order and there are cute little stickers all over my packing slip. There's a little froggy and a monkey and a couple of apples and a smiley face or two... and a handwritten note from Haley telling me welcome back (I haven't ordered in a long time), and wishing me a day as beautiful as I am.

Apparently, Haley has been stalking me. How else would she know I hadn't ordered in a long time when I had to log out to take full advantage of the sale going on? How else would she know that flirting with me by putting cute little stickers all over my packing slip will get her noticed? And how else would she know that I'm beautiful?!

And the order was perfect. No spillage, and the products ordered were correct, even though I ordered some fancy pro options (of DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! (TM)) As Darth Vader would say... Impressive.

Then there was a packet of strawberry pop rocks and a plastic stick thingy. I didn't know what the stick thingy was so I asked my girlfriend what it was and she snapped it and made it glow, and THEN told me it was a glow stick. In the middle of the day. Could have just answered instead, what a pain in my butt. So I had to beat her with it for snapping it instead of just telling me it was a glow stick. But we had a great time with the pop rocks, Haley! Thank you!

To all the staff at PSX, I appreciate the job you do and applaud your speed, friendliness, accuracy and the flirtatious use of stickers.

Shannon

did she beat you back?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

did she beat you back?
        Yes inquiring minds would like to know
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Confirmed: we all want to know!!

Comment

No, she did not. It ended in a tickle fight, which I won. Hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Shannon

Thank you for the recognition! I try my best to have everything fast yet still perfectly done. I see that you do have a beautiful soul and I truly hope you enjoy everything!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X