yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Kate

Kate and I have been emailing back and forth regarding my order and she is always so responsive and helpful. I have never met such excellent customer service. I have finally received my order (I am an international customer) and I can't wait to review them.

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
    Kate and I have been emailing back and forth regarding my order and she is always so responsive and helpful. I have never met such excellent customer service. I have finally received my order (I am an international customer) and I can't wait to review them.
    KateD and the rest of the crew is awesome!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      You are most welcome.

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post

Clients like you always make what I do so much easier and brighter.

Thank you for the love and for making my morning good.

I am happy to always be at your service

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X