yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley 2

Oh My God, Oh My God.

So happy when I came home from work and saw the pink envelope from you. Thank you for the strawberry pop and the gift.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

i see you hello GIF by Al Roker

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Oh My God, Oh My God.

So happy when I came home from work and saw the pink envelope from you. Thank you for the strawberry pop and the gift.

OMG! There are two Hayleys. The world is certainly a better place because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

OMG! There are two Hayleys. The world is certainly a better place because of it.

Yeah, that became obvious.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I hope you enjoy, sweetheart !

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post
            I hope you enjoy, sweetheart !
            I do, I love it! Thank you again!
            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I do, I love it! Thank you again!
              No, Thank YOU! We couldn't do this without you guys and gals!

Comment

No, Thank YOU! We couldn't do this without you guys and gals!
                I love Pheromonexs products, I love you guys that work there. I love this online community. You have changed my life.
                Arsenal

Comment

I feel the same way PSX is amazing
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    It truly are.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                      Not near as amazing as you

Comment

Not near as amazing as you
                        You are gonna make me blush ????
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment