yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What to do when your bottle is missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when your bottle is missing...

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Don't open it just ask Kate or setevo and they will fix it. This rarely happens
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Hayley XSteveO
      KateD BobiiJo925
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

In my package there was a message that states the bag seal should not be broken if something is leaking or missing. Best to contact customer support .

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
          In my package there was a message that states the bag seal should not be broken if something is leaking or missing. Best to contact customer support .
          But I want to wear my pheromones

Comment

I feel your pain :(. But trust me their customer service rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
              Hahaha the way you plead for help
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

But I want to wear my pheromones
                Give in to temptation...you know you want to. Come on open your pheromones, it will feel good.

P86 is a beautifier you know. You think you are beautiful now, imagine how you will look with P86.....
                Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Hahaha the way you plead for help
                  ???????????????? this is NOT A DRILL
                  * hyperventilates *

mean girls crying GIF by Paramount Movies

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Give in to temptation...you know you want to. Come on open your pheromones, it will feel good.

P86 is a beautifier you know. You think you are beautiful now, imagine how you will look with P86.....

Comment

https://youtu.be/WeQDTj1UllA?t=223 this is what it reminds me of
                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

This will be the guys reaction when you are wearing P86....
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	handsome.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	83855

Comment

This will be the guys reaction when you are wearing P86....

Name:	handsome.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	83855
                          Yesssss I NEED it . Should I just open it up and buy another one? ????????

Comment

Yesssss I NEED it . Should I just open it up and buy another one? ????????
                            Haha, that's what I would do! You didn't end up with anything you won't use did you? *Temptation* *Temptation* *Temptation*

Comment

Name:	636307302514747894-146144-0177.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	83863

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                                Phoenix2886 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Imagine what it will feel like....

Haha, that's what I would do! You didn't end up with anything you won't use did you? *Temptation* *Temptation* *Temptation*

Comment

Name:	636307302514747894-146144-0177.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	83863
                                This photo is even more of an excuse for me to buy Fairytale, XS189, XS190... Staph it!

Comment

I would NEVER want you to feel peer pressured Vicki....I mean it would take you years to be able to afford a new bottle of XSR32 right? And it's not like you can think of a use for XS86 right now. You should really just stay home and knit. They say knitting is good for the soul.....

Comment

I would NEVER want you to feel peer pressured Vicki....I mean it would take you years to be able to afford a new bottle of XSR32 right? And it's not like you can think of a use for XS86 right now. You should really just stay home and knit. They say knitting is good for the soul.....

Name:	156C99C7-7BBD-40AA-AABD-581910A28E16.gif
Views:	193
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	83875

Comment

But if you were wearing Celeb AND P86 they would have their tops off...............and you would get more masculine energy than you could handle

You're right you better play it safe!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X