yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I feel the luv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel the luv

I'm extatic right now. As I said before, my XS order had been lightning-fast delivered quite some while ago, but for personal logistics reason, I only got my hands on it today at my foreign delivery address.

The content was adequately packaged and there were no signs of leakage or evaporation.

I ordered two custom products to get me started: XSP93 and XS119.

Being an experienced AD customer, I'm eager to try the P93 alternative. I'll approach it with as little bias as possible however. I got me the 10 ml spray bottle, 12.5 mcg / spray version.

The XS119 is called P-Bomb, just had to test that. When I think P-Bomb, I think IJerk and/or MX353, but who knows, I'll have to try and tame this as a new beast. I got the FXS in-house fragrance.

To help boost my experience, and maybe help me get familiar with the base-line of products, I received four, yes four, 1-ml spray samples: Evolve, SOB, XIst and Taboo.

All bottles are plastic, so no fear of breaking them and they can be discretly moved without the bottles clanking against one another.

I also received some sour-popping candy and a preservative.

The packing slip included a personalized and uplifting handwritten note from Hayley. The note includes stickers (Charlie Brown, monkey, frog, robot, fireworks with 'terrific' mention). That's nice!

Thanks XS, I feel the love.

Smile and heart back to you Hayley, you made my day great. You're a darling!

- Conjurator
    Last edited by Conjurator; 11-27-2018, 06:44 PM.

That's nice you had such a great experience. You evoked my curiosity, what kind of "preservative" did you receive? do tell.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Glad you like what PXS has to offer.

lafemme

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
        Glad you like what PXS has to offer.

lafemme
        Oh, thanks. I'm looking forward to receiving mine. Is it scented? lol
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          ahahha one can only hope

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          or glow in the dark

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Oh, thanks. I'm looking forward to receiving mine. Is it scented? lol
        I still have no opportunity to use it, lol. The package looks nice too.

Comment

Lafemme, yes indeed it's a condom. No idea if it's scented, it's not stated on the package.

Comment

LOL, I just read the description on the package after Conjurator mentioned about the scent not stated on it. This condom is made in Thailand, my country. C'mon XSteveO , where can I get these?

Comment

Yes, and made by "Say it with a condom"... I guess "Say it with flowers" is so out of style in this day and age XD! To hell with chivalry, lol. The idea is great, though .

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                I'm extatic right now. As I said before, my XS order had been lightning-fast delivered quite some while ago, but for personal logistics reason, I only got my hands on it today at my foreign delivery address.

The content was adequately packaged and there were no signs of leakage or evaporation.

Being an experienced AD customer, I'm eager to try the P93 alternative. I'll approach it with as little bias as possible however. I got me the 10 ml spray bottle, 12.5 mcg / spray version.

The XS119 is called P-Bomb, just had to test that. When I think P-Bomb, I think IJerk and/or MX353, but who knows, I'll have to try and tame this as a new beast. I got the FXS in-house fragrance.

To help boost my experience, and maybe help me get familiar with the base-line of products, I received four, yes four, 1-ml spray samples: Evolve, SOB, XIst and Taboo.

All bottles are plastic, so no fear of breaking them and they can be discretly moved without the bottles clanking against one another.

The packing slip included a personalized and uplifting handwritten note from Hayley. The note includes stickers (Charlie Brown, monkey, frog, robot, fireworks with 'terrific' mention). That's nice!

- Conjurator

Amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We do what we can to give our clients the best experience ever.

You guys make it easy for us to strive to do more and more to keep that smile and as you say to show our valued clients Love

I am looking forward to your report on the XSP83. I loved it from AD and I love it from XS as well. I don't want to give any of my experiences to tamper with your results but it is one of my favorites

Comment

Excellent customer service has become rare in the recent years, so I'll gladly take the time to outline such an outstanding work. Actually, it's XSP93 that I got. But I'll gladly try XSP83 eventually . Thanks for your answer, I appreciate that.
                  Last edited by Conjurator; 11-28-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Everyone's happy with XS they opulent get any better
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

PXS products work and customer service is the best of any vendor. Best ongoing discussions in forum by far as well. No doubt everyone loves PXS.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post

- Conjurator
                        You're the sweetest!

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

You're the sweetest!
                          I'd love to taste your favorite Halloween candy, Almond Joy. Secretly slip in one with my next order

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

You're the sweetest!
                            Thanks Hayley

Comment

First testing done. The full report is in Conjurator's journal .

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X