yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hayley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley

Ahem, sends guy a sample of fantasy and a condom. AAAAAhemmmm

She must be reading some of my posts.

Thanks HayLey, liked the fantasy. What do I do with this other thing?

Put it on your thing???
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

That's the fantasy with my recent luck. Put it on my thing why.???

Comment

They post stalk me too.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Well technically it is not stalking if you know about it. It is more like getting to know you via posts

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Yup! Only Hayley can answer the question as to what you suppose to do with it.

We all await her response.

Comment

I agree with Ladyofthewoods. Put the thing on your thing Otherwise you can just keep it to remember your favorite XS lady who does tend to post stalk you guys lol , But it's all with love

Comment

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            keep sending me condoms, the last box I bought in 1989 are getting crispy.

Awww you XS ladies are too cute ????????????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Looking forward to get some surprise gift with my upcoming order from Hayley.

Comment

Hmm, I got lotion and kleenix...and pop rocks in mine

Fortunately I buy condoms in bulk.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	RegalCreepyBittern-size_restricted.gif
Views:	71
Size:	688.0 KB
ID:	83366
              Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
              Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
              Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
              Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Geez, those pop rocks were gooooood!

Comment

Hayley sendt you Fantasy for women?
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yes, and I've become a fan of it. but not the condoms, they look too small. Still, nice to have one around.

I already have a stay away from alpha sig, when I added alphas it got to a point where I needed to become kind again, at least for the holidays. IRL I have become a "refuse to back down" person. I didn't know I need to calm that down until Hayley sent me fantasy. It made me creative and kind, and I'm good with that for a while. I liked fantasy so much I bought some and I got some other ladies blends to try during the sale. So she sent me even more samples lol.

I probably have 12 ladies phero's now if I count samples. Much research to be done. Most are mixing with men's Alphas and colognes just fine with interesting IOI's.
                  Last edited by Muestereate; 12-03-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                    Geez, those pop rocks were gooooood!
                    Just another added bonus
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ok, I'm hungry anyhow, time for the pop rocks

Comment

The sour finale is guaranteed to make your eyes water !

Comment

Yes, and I've become a fan of it. but not the condoms, they look too small. Still, nice to have one around.

I already have a stay away from alpha sig, when I added alphas it got to a point where I needed to become kind again, at least for the holidays. IRL I have become a refuse to back down person. I didn't know I need to calm that down until Hayley sent me fantasy. It made me creative and kind, and I'm good with that for a while. I liked fantasy so much I bought some and I got some other ladies blends to try during the sale. So she sent me even more samples lol.

I probably have 12 ladies phero's now if I count samples. Much research to be done. Most are mixing with men's Alphas and colognes just fine with interesting IOI's.
                          You have tried out Fantasy? Did you like it?
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think it's fantastic! most of my notes are in my journal. I Combined it with thinker, even better. with babe I have a headache and am bitchy and depressed. Low doses of Fantasy has worked nicely with a few ladies, a little bit higher and it pisses them off. It was similar though. Hi, then hug, then I'm so pissed, and then running off back to work but leaving me dismissively.. 1.5 sprays is a whole other story than 2 to 3.

Comment

I think it's fantastic! most of my notes are in my journal. I Combined it with thinker, even better. with babe I have a headache and am bitchy and depressed. Low doses of Fantasy has worked nicely with a few ladies, a little bit higher and it pisses them off. It was similar though. Hi, then hug, then I'm so pissed, and then running off back to work but leaving me dismissively.. 1.5 sprays is a whole other story than 2 to 3.
                              Such a cool review. I think you should make a thread in the men part of the board where you write down your experiences with blends intended mostly for women. I am planning that kind of thread for male blends in the woman forum. If you did the same thing...

Now that would have been awesome!
                              Arsenal

Comment

I was going to put it in research????? I really believe few men are interested, some get touchy about even being near female pheromones. Makes no sense to me. wearing a phero shouldn't be much different than being with someone wearing it. If I go out on a date with you while you are wearing Fantasy, I would expect my personality to be changed into that blend too. It's not like the pheromone stops once you have an attraction, though some molecules do that, but these blends alter the personalities of those around us too.

Comment

Oh, some guys get angry around me, especially the big macho alpha types. I think there is an element of homophobia and their anger is out of fear. I had a big beef rancher that kept getting nearer and nearer to me while I could feel his cortisol levels rising to the shameful rage. Meanwhile he drew confusedly nearer. I gotta kick out of macho bully man feeling like he was turning gay.

My guy Friends on the other hand, have no problem with liking me. Its the people that don't, that get enraged when they are attracted, despite their dislike of me. I must have issues, I get a kick out of when stuck up girls can't stay away either. lol

As they say in horse country, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

The macho anger is with EST btw, not Fantasy itself
                                  Last edited by Muestereate; 12-03-2018, 02:00 PM. Reason: edit product

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X