yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

accidentally ordered twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidentally ordered twice

Hello,

Tried calling support and then emailing a support request. I accidentally ordered twice. I got two order receipts with different confirmation numbers for products. Anyway I can get one of those cancelled?

Hate to spend $100 extra when I don't need to.

I'm sure they'll handle it.

Comment

Yeah, the PXS ladies are amazing, they may be on a break, it is Thanksgiving weekend.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

It's a holiday in the US so it will probably be handled Monday.

Comment

Stay on them but if they won't fix it, you can send them back as long as it's not oils or other non-returnables

Comment

[QUOTE=Young_grasshopper;n81931]Hello,

Tried calling support and then emailing a support request. I accidentally ordered twice. I got two order receipts with different confirmation numbers for products. Anyway I can get one of those cancelled?

Hate to spend $100 extra when I don't need to. [/QUOTE

Double the goodness, double the fun. ahahahhah

I am sure we took care of you as you emailed us to the correct support email address : support@pheromonexs.com.

Once you email us we will always take care of you. We appreciate our clients and do our best to give you that ultimate customer experience.

Comment

KateD always get back to me real fast on email using the one mentioned in her post. Support ticket somehow is bugged on me so email is the fastest way to reach support.

Comment

Yeah XSteveO your support ticket thing is bugged. That one address may indeed work 100 percent of the time but you have another couple options for support. One won't let me log in and another is not acknowledged. This might be important to you since you value your support as much as you and we all do.

The phone option might work for others but I'm a hick with a landline that doesn't go out of state (I know, get a cell phone) so I have to do your email options.

Comment

XSteveO

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Yeah XSteveO your support ticket thing is bugged. That one address may indeed work 100 percent of the time but you have another couple options for support. One won't let me log in and another is not acknowledged. This might be important to you since you value your support as much as you and we all do.

The phone option might work for others but I'm a hick with a landline that doesn't go out of state (I know, get a cell phone) so I have to do your email options.

You are 100% on the ball about that. Steve O will definitely want to look into this. I can't you enough for this feedback.

I forwarded that information to him so he can take a look

Thank you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X