yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS has MASTERED the art of customer experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS has MASTERED the art of customer experience

Okay... those of you who know me, know I'm an XS fanboy. #fanboy4lyf

I have had friends recommend other vendors, and I simply tell them I'm an XS #fanboy4lyf because SteveO has ALWAYS taken care of me, in every regard. I've used pheromones since 2014 and ever since then, I've purchased from XS exclusively. And every time I've opened the package that I got in the mail, I've been greeted by warmth, love, and the SteveO touch.

This last package I got was the best, hands down, I've ever received. I opened the box, as usual, and see the little foam packaging, along with the printed invoice and postcards. This postcard was the simplest one I've ever received, but it did the job effectively. It had a big ole smiley face on it. Not only that, but Guest wrote ALL over it, telling me how awesome I am (I didn't know you picked up on that, thanks for noticing!), and they included a few gifts too!

I got XS193 Boyfriend in the package as a sample, since I guess I'm what they consider an active contributor to the community. Thanks! I'm one of the lucky ones

Not only that, but they went out of their way to make sure I knew they had my back. "We've got you covered".

I'm an ENFP personality type and I'll be damned if XSteveO isn't one too. In fact, I'll S*** bricks if he's not. Because only an ENFP would intuitively know how to make every single person he touches feel special, in his/her own way.

So thank you, Steve, and the XS team, for EVERYTHING you've done for me. From hand written notes from Steve himself, to a phone call from BobiiJo925 and hearing her sweet voice, to a surprise e-mail from KateD on Friday calling me out on being so elusive but when a woman like herself e-mails me, I'm so quick to respond. Y'all have made me feel special. XS has been with me every step of the way of my journey to discover who I really am, the amazing experiences that are available to me as a human being on planet earth.

And if you're a new or prospective customer reading this post, believe me. Your life is about to change, forever. All it takes is 1 drop, or 1 spray.

I'm not exclusive but I love many aspects of PXS from the best webstore there is, best customer service team, best loyalty program.

Waiting for your XS193 review video.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

I have had friends recommend other vendors, and I simply tell them I'm an XS #fanboy4lyf because SteveO has ALWAYS taken care of me, in every regard. I've used pheromones since 2014 and ever since then, I've purchased from XS exclusively. And every time I've opened the package that I got in the mail, I've been greeted by warmth, love, and the SteveO touch.

This last package I got was the best, hands down, I've ever received. I opened the box, as usual, and see the little foam packaging, along with the printed invoice and postcards. This postcard was the simplest one I've ever received, but it did the job effectively. It had a big ole smiley face on it. Not only that, but Guest wrote ALL over it, telling me how awesome I am (I didn't know you picked up on that, thanks for noticing!), and they included a few gifts too!

I got XS193 Boyfriend in the package as a sample, since I guess I'm what they consider an active contributor to the community. Thanks! I'm one of the lucky ones

Not only that, but they went out of their way to make sure I knew they had my back. "We've got you covered".

I'm an ENFP personality type and I'll be damned if XSteveO isn't one too. In fact, I'll S*** bricks if he's not. Because only an ENFP would intuitively know how to make every single person he touches feel special, in his/her own way.

So thank you, Steve, and the XS team, for EVERYTHING you've done for me. From hand written notes from Steve himself, to a phone call from BobiiJo925 and hearing her sweet voice, to a surprise e-mail from KateD on Friday calling me out on being so elusive but when a woman like herself e-mails me, I'm so quick to respond. Y'all have made me feel special. XS has been with me every step of the way of my journey to discover who I really am, the amazing experiences that are available to me as a human being on planet earth.

And if you're a new or prospective customer reading this post, believe me. Your life is about to change, forever. All it takes is 1 drop, or 1 spray.

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! Words can't describe how good this email makes me feel. I have a smile from ear to ear and now I am going to go about my day smiling and whistling.

You know when you have awesome clients like yourself , it is easy to want to give them the best.

You are awesome!

Comment

Agree so much. A model company. I will be ordering from xs for a long time
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! Words can't describe how good this email makes me feel. I have a smile from ear to ear and now I am going to go about my day smiling and whistling.

You know when you have awesome clients like yourself , it is easy to want to give them the best.

You are awesome!
            You are awesome too Kate! Always there answering my every little problems and needs. Thank you!

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              much love

Originally posted by Primross View Post
            Agree so much. A model company. I will be ordering from xs for a long time
            For real. No lie I've adopted some of Steve's practices because i love the way it makes me feel as a customer. My customers hhave recently been appreciating it

Comment

For real. No lie I've adopted some of Steve's practices because i love the way it makes me feel as a customer. My customers hhave recently been appreciating it
              for sure! It's those small details and extra care that makes 1000x difference. As a customer I always feel looked after with every purchase.
              Pheromone XS

Comment

With every invoice written down, I feel way more than a customer too. The service team is top notch. All the ladies are awesome.

Comment

XS is the best company I've ever dealt with customer service is pretty damn amazing and the ladies are so sweet.
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Just got my latest shipment lightning fast. Can't wait to try these guys out!!!!!!
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

This sounds silly but I seriously just teared up, I absolutely adore you darling. I so much appreciate the kind words. We all value you, and all of the wonder people who help to make XS what we are. I know I say it so often but we would not be anything if we didn't have you all, we know that and our priority will always be to keep smiles all around. You really made my day! Thank you.
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Thank you all for being the very best of XS. You all are so amazing and sweet
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                          Thank you guys for being so awesome and getting us all layed
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                            Thank you for your very first written notes on my first time orders and all the help I got from the lovely XS lady. You're awesome!

Comment

There is really no comparison between XS & other companies, in many respects. Customer service is definitely numero uno!

Comment

Yeah you can feel the love from pxs
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Wow, I'm late to the party but that's nothing new, . Of course I noticed how awesome you are, it's a little hard not to! Thank YOU for being so wonderful and for saying these kind words about us here at XS.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyBreanna View Post

Wow, I'm late to the party but that's nothing new, . Of course I noticed how awesome you are, it's a little hard not to! Thank YOU for being so wonderful and for saying these kind words about us here at XS.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Thank you guys for being so awesome and getting us all layed
                                      I'm glad we can help you get er done lol
                                      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X