yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help ordering product and get the discount offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help ordering product and get the discount offered

Hello,

I'm trying to order a product but at check out i don't get my discount offered by the number of posts you make on this forum, i tried to log in to start a ticket but my log in doesn't work. Could I get some help?

Thank you.

Well, I do know you have to be logged in to use the discount.
    I believe most users use the same email as they signed up for this forum with.
    Also they update the accounts once every month to reflect the discount, I'm not certain they have for this month yet.
    Being that you joined in August you may have to wait a few days for when they do the update for this month.

Comment

• lafemme
      lafemme commented
      Editing a comment
      200 posts in one month! Wow! Seems like MRSNAKE worked hard for that discount. lol!

• MRSNAKE
      MRSNAKE commented
      Editing a comment
      Target is 500,001

• Prettyrickyboi
      Prettyrickyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      At this rate it'll only take 208 years for you to get to 500k post lol however it will only take alittle over 4 years to reach level 13. (the final level)

When did you reach 201 posts?

Comment

It was a few days before the end of August I believe.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't seen my update either.
        I'm level 8 now and the discount still shows level 7.
        So they will probably get to it soon.

Comment

Well it's only the 7th. It takes about a week to do the updates and Monday was a holiday so I'm sure it will be done soon.

Comment

I'm at Level 4 and it shows me as Level 0. Somethings definitely wrong here.

Comment

I see level 4. They quit showing my level once I hit 11.

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                Ladyofthewoods commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, but you did receive the title "Veteran Pheronaut". You are probably the member with the most posts on this site.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              I see level 4. They quit showing my level once I hit 11.
              Do you still get the level 11 discount thou or are you getting the level 4 discount?

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Do you still get the level 11 discount thou or are you getting the level 4 discount?
                Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I meant level 4 shows on YOUR posts, not mine. Yes I get the level 11 discount it just doesn't show level 11 in my posts.

Comment

Please understand it does take time to update everyone. We have been working very hard to better everything we do. Our mission has been and always will be to keep everyone smiling
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Never fear, the Kate Ster is here.

All community influencers store accounts have been updated. I do apologize for the lateness and there is a perfectly good explanation but who wants to hear that right now after it's been done.

Mr. Snake, although this is an issue related to the forum, you will get a faster response if you open up a ticket. When our workload is really high, going through the forum posts with a fine tooth comb usually takes a while.

The store accounts are updated manually so that is why it will take a while to get it done most times. Since you know I am the one doing it, you can try both a pm and a ticket to the store but a ticket is always the first and fastest response because the XS staff is always on there so any one of us can attend to your needs.

I am now gonna look at your posts to learn your secret on how you soared so high so quickly my friend.

Comment

I tried opening a ticket but my user name and login wasn't working, could you help with that as well so next time this process can be a lot faster?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                        Never fear, the Kate Ster is here.

All community influencers store accounts have been updated. I do apologize for the lateness and there is a perfectly good explanation but who wants to hear that right now after it's been done.

Mr. Snake, although this is an issue related to the forum, you will get a faster response if you open up a ticket. When our workload is really high, going through the forum posts with a fine tooth comb usually takes a while.

The store accounts are updated manually so that is why it will take a while to get it done most times. Since you know I am the one doing it, you can try both a pm and a ticket to the store but a ticket is always the first and fastest response because the XS staff is always on there so any one of us can attend to your needs.

I am now gonna look at your posts to learn your secret on how you soared so high so quickly my friend.
                        Hi, I tried placing a order, it still doesn't show my 10 percent discount ? What gives?

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is definitely weird, but please send an email to support so I can look into it further.

2nd thist

automatically comes off if I use the same email?
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X