yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You guys rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys rock!

I just got my order in and was all surprised as Fedex said that they would deliver my package tomorrow, yet here it is lying on the table. 4 days for it to reach the other end of the globe, I'm really amazed! (and during NYE) .

Thank you everyone for helping me in deciding what to get for my second order! Also, I just love the ordering process on this site, it's so fluid and easy so here's to and to Steve for "putting the XS back into life" .

Thank you for the samples Steve! I've always wanted to try SOB I don't even know how you knew that (But I will try it with random people as I'm afraid I'd screw up with my girl (though the 1/2 spray sounds tempting lol))

And again! I'm glad I found out about this site and I'm glad I'm a part of this family!

Cheers bud! Hope the mones help you out. I'll be viewing your journal to see how things go.

Comment

• Dignify
      Dignify commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll continue updating my journal on Tuesday as that's when college reopens. I wish I could sooner xD I can't wait

Hey Dignify i am so happy that you liked the service !

Now its your time to fully enjoy your package and share your thoughts.
    As i said we are always looking into ways to improve every way we can.
    Last edited by idle; 01-02-2014, 08:16 AM.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Wohooooo! Another satisfied customer to add to our list. We are glad your play toys are finally in your hands , tell everyone you meet about us and don't keep this secret to yourself.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
        MrGoodbar714 commented
        Editing a comment
        You guys are my super secret weapon I don't tell anyone lol

• Dignify
        Dignify commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree Although didn't know how to say it lol, I can't go up to the girl I like and tell her I'm using mones just for you nor her friends for that matter

You guys are silly, I meant your male friends....duhhhhhh

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X