yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wish you all a Super 2014 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish you all a Super 2014 !!!

To all the XS team and forum members,

Thank you all for making this an awesome forum.

Wish 2014 will be a great year ahead with lots of new offerings from Steve and great experiences from the forum members !!

All the product reviews, feedbacks, sharing of experiences and expertise.. everything the members have contributed have made this a great place... and... honestly I feel... this is just a beginning.

Looking forward for a great year ahead !!

Cheers !!!
    Moneuser

Happy new year to you and everyone here as well! Hope this will be a new year of happiness and opportunities to all .

Thank you all for an amazing experience as Moneuser said, and hope we'll always be like this, as a family !

This is to XS and to you guys !

Comment

Happy New Year

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Happy New Year !!!

Comment

Happy New Year and good luck to all the forum members on their mone journeys!

Comment

Sorry about being late to the party, but only because I was working. Thank you for such kind words. I know I say this over and over, but its the communities willingness to offer suggestions, critiques and just joyful posts, like yours, that really drive us. We love you guys

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I haven't said this in a long time. I have a great feeling about 2014. Already have brought so many awesome changes,I can't wait to see what the rest of this year is going to be like.

You guys are super sweet and always so eager to show your appreciation.

Thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X