yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Aliens have landed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aliens have landed!

Thank you pheromone team for the excellent service (again). This little guy hitched a ride in my box. He is so cute and I'm pretty sure he glows in the dark. I'm going to put him in my scale model of Stonehenge.
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Never heard of Thinker OR PSEL , please share your experiences.

Comment

LOL what a neat gift to include in your package. leave it to XSteveO to come up with the best gift ideas.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        or weirdest , Ahem! ahahhh

I know, right?
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        Never heard of Thinker OR PSEL , please share your experiences.
        You didn't ask me, but I use Thinker when I am writing erotica.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You didn't ask me, but I use Thinker when I am writing erotica.
          Oh wow!, worth looking into

Comment

"Never heard of Thinker OR PSEL , please share your experiences."

MrSnake -I will. I've only used Thinker once. I want to give it at least 2 more uses before I review.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
              "Never heard of Thinker OR PSEL , please share your experiences."

MrSnake -I will. I've only used Thinker once. I want to give it at least 2 more uses before I review.
              Good hunting to you my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                Thank you pheromone team for the excellent service (again). This little guy hitched a ride in my box. He is so cute and I'm pretty sure he glows in the dark. I'm going to put him in my scale model of Stonehenge.
                I knew we had a runaway! Little guy jumped ship to go to you I love our little pals they're to cute for words
                , Bobbi

Comment

I'll be sure to take good care of him.

Comment

Just be careful ,those XS-aliens are crazy!!
                    Thank you for the feedback,that means so much to us!
                    Keep being so awesome !

Comment

Sylvia - He's just hanging out enjoying Stonehenge right now. Sort of an alien vacation I guess...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X