yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Thank you to Steve!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thank you to Steve!!

Just got my order ready for NYE, just like to thank SteveO and the PXS team for the amazing service and full size Taboo gift , you guys Rock!!!

Enjoy

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Happy New Year

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

You are very welcome! You rock and roll , all day looooooong. Enjoy and remember to always share your experiences, we love that.

Comment

This is yet another Big thank you to one of the most generous people I know, although I have never met the guy or even spoken to him on the phone, he has always suprised me with his kindness, you know who you are.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree: Idle, and KateD rock. So does everyone else behind the scenes. Most importantly though - you rock!

it came??? Woo!!!

Comment

• GHOST
            GHOST commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes indeed Saturday is first test run .

• 2000GT
            2000GT commented
            Editing a comment
            Oooh, I can't wait to hear how it goes

Ooo Oooo what came? Kate has blonde moment.

Comment

The chicken showed up before the egg.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Thank you to Mr O and the pxs team, order came in super fast as always, hope you are doing well. Can't wait to play with my new toys!!

Comment

Glad you got them. I had to drive them myself to the post office and fedex so I'm just happy they went in a timely fashion

Steve O

Comment

Thank you to Dr Zaius aka SteveO and the PXS apes. Received my order in double quick time as usual, Steve knows I enjoy testing singles so he sent me a molecule not yet available, I really like the personalised service I get with XS and as your customers base grows and grows I hope you never lose that because that is one of the many things that keeps you head and shoulders above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                  Thank you to Dr Zaius aka SteveO and the PXS apes. Received my order in double quick time as usual, Steve knows I enjoy testing singles so he sent me a molecule not yet available, I really like the personalised service I get with XS and as your customers base grows and grows I hope you never lose that because that is one of the many things that keeps you head and shoulders above the rest.
                  Believe me if we loose that XS will be no more.

We talked it over many times with Steve...
                  And there is no way he will allow expanding if this will sacrifice in any way our attention to customers.

We have a few celebrities as clients ... and would and guess what...
                  Steve asked them not to tweet and market XS as this will slow down customer support and leed shipping times

The whole company is build based on that.
                  We wont take more than we can chew thats why all orders and tickets are handled in 24h tops

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X