yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

It was a good for a time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a good for a time

XSteveO

Because some hiccups with my last couple orders left me less than satisfied with the XS experience I contacted your customer service. The responses I received left me feeling insulted, mocked, and talked to like a five old. It was EXTREMELY condescending and a complete waste of my time. This was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I will not be told that XS would like to "apologize" and then have you tell me not to make more of something than what it is in the same sentence! I will not be told "I'm happy we could clear up this issue" when all I'm being told is to get lost! Don't tell me you're going to continue to provide me the "ultimate customer experience" when you're insulting me with passive aggressiveness, while feigning compassion and civility!

I made it abundantly clear I wanted XS to demonstrate some appreciation for me as a customer by fixing what should have been a minor issue or permanently lose me as a customer. Based on my previous orders, your projected 5 year loss from this account is roughly $3200

Off to greener pastures

PS I'm starting returns on my last 2 orders

sucks for you.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Maybe begin with the truth. We tried and tried to be cool and explain that the free samples aren't always available. Regardless of this you began the entire interaction accusing the shipping ladies of purposely sending you samples you didn't want.

Kate was more than nice in explaining this would never happen. You kept complaining, and complaining, and complaining.

So I stepped in after your abusive intolerable behavior and threats and said adios amigos. Best of luck to you.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I wonder where he will go now that AD has gone to crap, maybe he goes to pherlure LOL .

Comment

Believe me as a person who works with people all the time, you can't please everyone and some people just need to be cut out. Some people just need to much hand holding.

Comment

This is an ugly read. We work very hard to provide excellent customer service that's our number 1 priority. Making sure everyone has a smile....
            , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X