yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Over and Above!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over and Above!!!

A big thanks to Bobbi for changing the shipping on my order per my request so I could get it before a last minute flight to SC to care for my Dad. I got the package yesterday. Hopefully, between Bliss and Cohesion I will stay sane!
    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    A big thanks to Bobbi for changing the shipping on my order per my request so I could get it before a last minute flight to SC to care for my Dad. I got the package yesterday. Hopefully, between Bliss and Cohesion I will stay sane!

It is a pleasure and for you it is above and beyond but for us,it is the least we could do to help our valued clients any way we can.

We seek to give our clients that Ultimate Customer Experience and it looks like we did just that with you.

I am eager to hear about your many adventures with our mones. Remember, by just having fun and participating on our community forum, you can earn lifetime rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
      You're so welcome!! I was happy to help my dear
      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X