yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Guys/Gals Are Better Than Amazon At This Order Processing Stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys/Gals Are Better Than Amazon At This Order Processing Stuff.

Fast processing, fast delivery, good packaging. Got a jawbreaker, haven't had one for a long time, not sure what to do with the glowstick. It's summer, the heat, despite that cushion wrap is still trying to boil the alcohol. Make sure those lids are tight, that stuff was really trying to break loose. Bottles somewhat damp and heavy fumes on opening. Just condensation, no leaks. Loved the USPS box I don't know how to ship it any better save foam or foil. But like I say, all good. perhaps its not anything even worth mentioning but it is July and August is around the corner

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Fast processing, fast delivery, good packaging. Got a jawbreaker, haven't had one for a long time, not sure what to do with the glowstick. It's summer, the heat, despite that cushion wrap is still trying to boil the alcohol. Make sure those lids are tight, that stuff was really trying to break loose. Bottles somewhat damp and heavy fumes on opening. Just condensation, no leaks. Loved the USPS box I don't know how to ship it any better save foam or foil. But like I say, all good. perhaps its not anything even worth mentioning but it is July and August is around the corner

Wohoo! Another happy client

We are all so delighted that you love your customer experience so far and have all this good stuff to say.

Now, I have to eagerly wait for you to try your products and tell me what you think

The great thing about our community forum is, by just virtually interacting with mone users like yourself. Sharing , welcoming new members and asking questions you can earn lifetime rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I'm so happy with your overall satisfaction!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X