yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Big Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Thank You

Thank You everyone at PXS, great company and products. And surprised how quickly you responded back to my email and the birthday greeting, that was really a great special touch.

I ordered PXS83 and B-nol on 7-3, I usually order custom blends 3 or 4 weeks before I will need them.

I got the ordered shipped on the 13th and received on the 16th, and to my surprise was a birthday greeting I got on my birthday on the 13th as well. Now that us great and personal customer service. Especially with the hand written note and candy, adds a special touch to it..

Thank You,

And will order more as I make my way back to the US.

Thank You again!

PXS is so kind and generous. Happy Belated Birthday to you!
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post
      Thank You everyone at PXS, great company and products. And surprised how quickly you responded back to my email and the birthday greeting, that was really a great special touch.

I ordered PXS83 and B-nol on 7-3, I usually order custom blends 3 or 4 weeks before I will need them.

I got the ordered shipped on the 13th and received on the 16th, and to my surprise was a birthday greeting I got on my birthday on the 13th as well. Now that us great and personal customer service. Especially with the hand written note and candy, adds a special touch to it..

Thank You,

Thank You again!

Awwwwww our pleasure. It is such a delight to hear all this wonderful testimonials about our shipping , the packaging. Our customer experience team is pleased to know that our hard work is paying of

I see that you already a level 1 community influencer and slowly climbing that ladder for great discounts on your fav products. Whether or not you receive huge discounts from being part of this wonderful community is totally in your hands

I look forward to your feedback and continuous contribution

We appreciate you

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateMarshmallow View Post

Thank You,

Thank You again!
        Thank you!! I'm happy when you guys are happy!! can't wait to learn more about you and your experiences!
        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X