yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Shipping and unboxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping and unboxing

Ciao!
    What a nice detailed review. Welcome.
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Awesome review.
      My favorite scent is Sultans Oud.
      I think it is probably the most popular here.
      Looking forward to more!

Comment

Wow! That is a very detailed report of your experience and I appreciate it more than you know.

Thank you for taking the time to write it. You are awesome and if you can do a customer testimonial such justice, I look forward to what can be done in regards to experiences.

I know you will have all of us reading on the edge of our seats.

Comment

I can't say enough how happy it makes me to read these posts! We all do what we do with love every step of the way!
          , Bobbi

Comment

I'm in the US and my shipping speed was crazy fast last time I think like 2 working days to cali
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I can only say that I agree with the sentiments above. With my first delivery the packaging was excellent and the delivery times, considering that I live on the other side of the world in Australia, was very quick.The warehouse team needs to be commended for their terrific service.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedroz View Post
                I can only say that I agree with the sentiments above. With my first delivery the packaging was excellent and the delivery times, considering that I live on the other side of the world in Australia, was very quick.The warehouse team needs to be commended for their terrific service.
                Yep I was amazed when my shipment got to my door so fast! Can't wait to order again
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X