yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks still yet to see results but it can take time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks still yet to see results but it can take time

It's been a few weeks. I've been seeing strange results, either my own demeanor has changed or some turned heads.
    I clearly still have to work on myself to be a better person as I got almost no experience with women. I did notice some heads turn but I can't really say as that has happened before because of my natural looks. I'll keep experimenting and will continue with this thread if I see any changes.

Hi Aker, welcome I hope that you will start your journal to document your progress. Others with more experience in the community will read it and will help you along. Head turns are a great start!

Comment

We are always welcome to feedback and appreciate your diligence in experimenting to get the best results you possibly can. Pheromones give the wearer an advantage, so its still up to the wearer to use it as an opportunity. That's not to say the shy or timid will have to become the charismatic or aggressor to get them to work properly. Pheromones do not discriminate so part of the process is allowing the mones to work on yourself and being open to those internal changes. It cab take time, but like anything that's awesome in life, the effort you put forward (risk/reward) will always be echoed in the results you ultimately obtain.

Best advice I can give anybody is to use it like cologne and go and live your life. At the end of the day evaluate the opportunities that presented themselves throughout the day and prepare yourself for the next time so in case you did miss them you'll be ready. And if you already capitalized on an opportunity you'll already know how pheromone blends are working in your favor to bring out your best for others to see.

If you're so focused on watching out for all the signs so many of us talk about, you'll be to caught up in watching for them you'll miss everything going on around you. I have a very wealthy friend who, at the time, had just bought a brand new Aston Martin with this amazing brand new technology called GPS. I remember him telling me the story of how it was so cool and nobody had anything like it. He was speeding down the road (one of those twisty-turning roads like you see in the car commercials) on his way home to some castle he owned. He knew the road like the back of his hand but it was still so neat to see all the twists before he came upon them. It allowed him to feel more secure in his faster than normal driving as he sped down the road. Unfortunately what the gps didn't tell him is after all the rain the bridge over the stream he had passed over countless times before was washed out and right into the stream he went. He thanked his lucky-stars he wasn't hurt but the car was wrecked.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by aker View Post
        It's been a few weeks. I've been seeing strange results, either my own demeanor has changed or some turned heads.
        I clearly still have to work on myself to be a better person as I got almost no experience with women. I did notice some heads turn but I can't really say as that has happened before because of my natural looks. I'll keep experimenting and will continue with this thread if I see any changes.

My pleasure aker! We all need to work on ourselves. This is not something that stops until you die really and a lot of us forget that.

Remember that progress is a daily thing for all of us and those of us who don't work on ourselves are just retarding our progress and limiting ourselves to be greater every day.

Love yourself , be grateful for what you have and who you are and keep improving. That is the XS way and that is our goal for ourselves and all our members.

Keep us posted on your progress so we can help guide you anyway we can. By just seeking help and even helping others, we reward our forum members for life by being part of the greatest community out there.

Comment

Always a treat when we get to hear from the Master SteveO.

Comment

You will find your grove and your happy place we all have to work on ourselves from time to time!
            , Bobbi

Comment

More great advice from Steve O!!!!
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X